We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset Beach Nov 19-25th

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Omaha, NE
Sunset Beach Nov 19-25th

I've seen people going either the week before or the week after us. Anybody going to be there with us or will I have the place to myself? :-) There will be four of us. One couple in their early fortys and us in our early thirtys but we all act like we're still 21!

BS

HENNEPIN, IL
1. Re: Sunset Beach Nov 19-25th

Hi there we come in on the 22 so we can party for a few days..... we get to hotel around 11:00 on monday.. we have another couple coming with us in 40s like us and a 6 and a 12 year old and my 26 year old single son............but we prob wont see much of him........nude beach and all............but we would love to hook up our names are ron and diane martin and john and trui zulkowski.... leave us a mesg as to how we can meet up and you can show us around :)

Omaha, NE
2. Re: Sunset Beach Nov 19-25th

Sounds like fun. Now I wish i was bringing my 7 year old. This is the last trip I'll be making without her! My name is Beth Schulze. When you get in have them ring my room and leave me a message. Maybe we can have dinner together at the banana walk on Monday or something. Or meet for a drink beforehand. In the past we have tried to eat dinner around 7 with a drink or two beforehand.

Have a safe trip.

PHILADELPHIA, pa
reviews: 4
3. Re: Sunset Beach Nov 19-25th

My husband and I will be at the Sunset from the 19th thru the 22nd.

HENNEPIN, IL
4. Re: Sunset Beach Nov 19-25th

Hi Beth sounds like a plan. we like to do that to for dinner!!!! Yea we went to jam for the first time 2 years ago.. with my son and his son.....then we went back last year with my son and another couple and their 5 year old and my single friend who like kids but doesnt have any so she spoils our :) that was our honneymoon.dont ya always take you kid with ya:) anyway he would never let us live it down if we EVER left him home....but there is so much for them to do...... will leave a mesg at your room for ya when we come in. like i said we should be at hotel by noon tops...

Lincoln, Nebraska
reviews: 2
5. Re: Sunset Beach Nov 19-25th

Hey don't forget about me and my group of six and Tscott and his group of six or more. Oh yeah, and tatertot and that group too. I think with that group that makes about 30. I just hope that the disco doesn't play all "rap crap" like I've heard.

HENNEPIN, IL
6. Re: Sunset Beach Nov 19-25th

With this many people Im sure majority WILL rule on the rap thing.God i just cant wait!!!!

Omaha, NE
7. Re: Sunset Beach Nov 19-25th

I forgot that Juli and her crew don't arrive till the 23rd. So how about dinner that night which would be Tuesday? Say drinks around 6-6:30 by the bananna walk and if the disco is open that night we could go there. Like Juli said with that many people they can't ignore our requests.

Let me know if that is a problem for anyone.

13 more sleeps for us!

HENNEPIN, IL
8. Re: Sunset Beach Nov 19-25th

Sounds good!! but we will leave a mesg for ya when we come in ....hey we can party more than once!!!!dont forget to bring the medium sized travel mugs like you get at walmart!! they are great for the beach not as many trips and it keeps cold longer.....oh and THEY ARE BIGGER THAN THE LITTLE PLASTIC CUPS!!!!!!! :)

Lincoln, Nebraska
reviews: 2
9. Re: Sunset Beach Nov 19-25th

bschultze,

Our group doesn't arrive in Montego Bay until 4:00. With customs and cab drive and all, I figure we wont arrive at the hotel until arround 6ish. Maybe it wont take that long, I don't know. Anyway, if we don't see you at dinner, we'll see you at the disco later. If there's a good band on the beach that is probably where we will be before the disco opens. What do you guys look like? I should be easy to spot 'cause I have very, very short, highlighted blonde hair, tall, medium build, 40, but of course I look so much younger than that (ha ha!) I know I act much younger. My husband has dark short hair, kind of spiked up on top. We'll be with 2 other couples, looking like we're from Nebraska. We'll probably look real tired because we have to leave for the airport that morning at 4 a.m. (ouch!) Let me know kind of what you look like and I'll keep an eye out for ya all. Don't drink all the rum before we get there.

Omaha, NE
10. Re: Sunset Beach Nov 19-25th

moparmartin, please do look us up when you get in. I love to meet new people. Juli, I'm sure you will be tired but the island air will no doubt put new wind in your sails! I am 5'8" with shorter blonde hair, meduim build. My sister Brenda has shoulder length blonde hair and is my height. My significant other Cory is over 6 foot tall and way to skinny! My brother in law Steve will no doubt be dressed in some sort of island shirt. He loves those things. He is about 5'8" tall with dark hair and an itialian complexion. We will be watching for you either at the beach or the disco. Propbably whichever is hopping more! Take care and can't wait to meet you guys. Beth