We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to Kingston

Which Kingston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 6
Going to Kingston

Hi everyone.

We're on our way to Kingston 18-25 Nov for a business trip (well my fiancee is working, not me....). Anyway, we'll be staying at the Courtleigh during our stay.

Any info on the hotel and surroundings would be appreciated. We've never been in Kingston or in Jamaica for that matter so lots of rumours on security aspect in the city.

However, as I won't be working, would be nice to walk around that area during the day and see things. Is there anything to do around there?

SlyGuy.

Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 6
11. Re: Going to Kingston

Thanks JAsoldier (funny cause I'm in the army...).

Anyway, really you're idea of a deserted island to ourselves...

However, she'll be pretty busy so I gotta stick close. Hopefully we get around for one day and visit one of those areas.

If not, I'll probably stick to the pool, gym and bar...

Hey, won't be working and no snow there so it's all good.

12. Re: Going to Kingston

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, August 18, 2009