We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alternative to Wyndham in New Kingston?

Which Kingston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Trenton, New...
reviews: 8
Alternative to Wyndham in New Kingston?

I was thinking of choosing some other hotel for my upcoming travels, but after reading about the fire they had there last week, I guess my hand is forced.

I'm going to check the reviews, but was wondering what people felt about the Pegasus, Courtleigh and Knutsford Court? I've tried the Spanish Court, very nice but a bit pricey.

kingston
1. Re: Alternative to Wyndham in New Kingston?

When will you be travelling? Wyndham be be available by then-check with them, if not try Knutsford Court

West Trenton, New...
reviews: 8
2. Re: Alternative to Wyndham in New Kingston?

I'm not travelling until mid-April. The Wyndham website is not accepting *any* bookings for this property at present. The client who's meeting me there just stated a preference for the Spanish Court, so I guess that's where I'll be. Thanks for the advice, though.

3. Re: Alternative to Wyndham in New Kingston?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 27, 2014