We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Ocho Rios - Tour of Kingston

Which Kingston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 62
From Ocho Rios - Tour of Kingston

Dear all, I hope you're doing well. Please help me, I've bought the Lonely Planet guide and everything and I'm still basically drawing a blank - please can you advise me of a good tour company that I can use for a day trip from my hotel in Ochi to Kingston?

It will be in June 2013, there are 2 of us in my party. I don't mind a private or a group tour.

Thanks in advance!

Mya

Way up North
reviews: 1
1. Re: From Ocho Rios - Tour of Kingston

there is a luxury bus that goes from Ochie to Kingston ..cheap and comfortable , air conditioned..safe . takes to straight to New Kingston..

then contact Karen of jaculture tours to do the rest..yu cn have a look at the tours she will offer at tat time or she may tailor a tour for you dependingon your interests..

The Knutsford EAxpress leaves Ochie and heads into Kgn a few times per day..

London
2. Re: From Ocho Rios - Tour of Kingston

thank you Staggabak, I'll look this up. I was thinking of doing a sort of package that starts in Ochi but I'm deffo going to look into this suggestion - really helpful, thank you!!

westmoreland
3. Re: From Ocho Rios - Tour of Kingston

email: admin@pgtoursja.com and tell them what you are looking for and then they can customize a tour for you. www.pgtoursja.com check them out

Texas
reviews: 78
4. Re: From Ocho Rios - Tour of Kingston

I don't know any drivers in the Ochie area that I can recommend but that may be the way to go.

I can recommend drivers from Port Antonio that know Kingston well but not sure how cost effective that will be since they will have to drive to Ochie to pick you up.

If you can't find anyone in Ochie here are the details of the PA drivers

Warren & Kemar McKenzie

wgam84@yahoo.com

Way up North
reviews: 1
5. Re: From Ocho Rios - Tour of Kingston

Ochie is one and a half hours from kingston.it would be extremely costly to hire a driver for a return trip from ocho Rios to go to Kingston for a tour . if you took the bus (Knutsford Express) to Kingston, meet Karen there for a Kingston Tour, then board your bus back toOchie, it would be more cost effective..

https://www.knutsfordexpress.com/

ck their schedule to see how often and what times they travel from Ochie to kingston

That said you could also spend 2 days and one night in kingston and get a lot done.

Call karen at

http://www.jaculture.com/tours.html

She has a few Tours set up and she will also tailor tours based on your needs.

London
6. Re: From Ocho Rios - Tour of Kingston

Thank you all soooo much! I think we have a plan now, really appreciate the info!

San Diego...
7. Re: From Ocho Rios - Tour of Kingston

Hi Mya. My name is Melissa. My friend Marsha and I will be in Ocho Rios March 2nd - 8th and are also trying to plan a day trip to Kingston. Let me know if your schedule happens to align and if you guys would want to look into trying to share the cost of transportation to Kingston. If not please let me know if you got any good responses from your post as we are looking for similar guidance. Thanks!

London
8. Re: From Ocho Rios - Tour of Kingston

Hey Melissa, thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately the dates won't coincide - we're off to Kingston on 12th June. I haven't had too many responses. One of the operators I contacted said they'd let me know if there were any other groups looking to go the same day as me so that they could take us all together and save on costs, in the end we decided to book a private driver and pay the bit extra for him only taking 2 of us. There is a great section on here about good drivers but if you'd like to know who we've been talking to, PM me, I'd be happy to discuss. I hope your friend has a great time, where is she staying? We'll be up by Mystic Mountain - can hardly wait!!!!

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio
reviews: 53
9. Re: From Ocho Rios - Tour of Kingston

Have fun - and try to get out to Port Royal for some fish at Gloria's...or if pressed for time, stop at Faith's Pen for food, right on your route.

Kingston, Jamaica
reviews: 13
10. Re: From Ocho Rios - Tour of Kingston

mya, jamaicatourguide provides private tours at low rate.