We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Strawberry Hill for Singles???

Which Kingston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Medford, New Jersey
reviews: 78
Strawberry Hill for Singles???

My sister and I are attending a friend's wedding in Kingston May 2013. I am trying to figure out a nice place to stay near Kingston. Everyone loves Strawberry Hill but I can't figure out if it us just for couples. Do they have any rooms with double beds?

Just checking,

Thanks

Way up North
reviews: 1
1. Re: Strawberry Hill for Singles???

have you checked out

their website? If you are going to be out and about, its not the most convenient place to stay but definately worth a visit for the breathtaking view and a few drinks or a meal.

What is your budget for accomodations in Kingston?

Edited: 4:49 am, January 29, 2013
Medford, New Jersey
2. Re: Strawberry Hill for Singles???

Hi,

Thanks for replying. I did look around the website and I don't see any double beds mentioned or pictured. I also sent them an email but they have not responded yet. The wedding is at the Pegasus but by the time I pay them $300/night I could stay at Strawberry Hill.

Thanks Again

ATLANTA
3. Re: Strawberry Hill for Singles???

Try the Wyndham New Kingston. Cheaper than the Pegasus and definitely for singles.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 16
4. Re: Strawberry Hill for Singles???

Strawberry Hill is phenomenal but a bit of a distance to get back and forth (factor at least a half hour to get to New Kgn more in traffic).... at least one of the studios has double beds and then if you're looking at the more elaborate rooms, they have 2 bdrm arrangements. it's not JUST for couples, but it is a bit of a secluded place that appeals to couples.

if you're looking for something closer and more reasonable, my suggestion would be Spanish Court... not too too far and somewhat upscale... you do lose much (all) of the gorgeous view...

Enjoy

Chelle

Edited: 10:03 am, January 29, 2013
Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio
reviews: 53
5. Re: Strawberry Hill for Singles???

Also factor in the cost of getting back and forth from Kingston and Irish Town (where S Hill is located). Private taxi rate would be like $50 each way.

Spanish Court is where I'd stay unless I had the free time to spend in the mountains, in which case, S-Hill is a beautiful spot in an incredible location.

Medford, New Jersey
6. Re: Strawberry Hill for Singles???

Thanks everyone for all your help and suggestions.

7. Re: Strawberry Hill for Singles???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 01, 2014