We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf in or near Kingston

Which Kingston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jamaica
reviews: 28
Golf in or near Kingston

Living in Kingston and being an avid golfer, I have tried to include reviews for two golf courses accessible to travelers in Kingston: Constant Spring Golf Club (in town, on Constant Spring Road) and Caymanas Golf and Country Club ( a 30 min drive from most hotels in Kingston).

Both are open to the public a, for a very reasonable green fee (around US$ 50.00), and in beautiful settings. And both are great fun to play. CSGC is a challenging par 70, where precision and strategy pay, while distance seldom does. Maintenance has improved in recent years, but fairways and green are still rather poor.

CGCC is a more rounded par 72 golf course, with impeccable greens and fairways, some very demanding holes, and a beautiful club house.

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio
reviews: 53
1. Re: Golf in or near Kingston

Nice to know, thanks!

Ayr, United Kingdom
reviews: 33
2. Re: Golf in or near Kingston

Ahhh; memories! Used to live not far from CSGC in the early 70's, and regularly visited Caymanas. My claim to fame is nearly drowning in the pool at Caymanas; being a stupid 6 or 7 year old I decided to swim up the inside of the ladder (between ladder and pool wall) and then realised I couldn't get back down! Panicked and had to be dragged out. Both clubs were really nice to visit, even though I didn't play golf back then.

Edited: 3:23 pm, March 14, 2013
3. Re: Golf in or near Kingston

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 16, 2014