We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excited

Which Kingston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New zealand...
Excited

Could tell rme if Kingston safe place to visit bob Marley was my role model. Hope to visit the place

ATLANTA
1. Re: Excited

If you stay in the New Kingston area you will be pretty safe. The area around Bob Marley Museum is peaceful and safe, in my opinion. Have a great trip.

Norwalk, Connecticut
reviews: 68
2. Re: Excited

Lots of travelers are beginning to visit Kingston nowadays.

Wyndham Kingston Hotel is trying real hard to be a great hotel to stay in and explore .

wyndham.com/hotels/…hotel.

Outside of Jamaica proper in the BLue Mountains --Basic yet clean comfortable where you will be with real Jamaica people--look at....Princes Guest House !! You can arrange travel from here to Downtown.

http://princevalleyguesthouse.com/

Poole, United...
reviews: 5
3. Re: Excited

"Lots of travelers are beginning to visit Kingston nowadays".

I stayed in Ocho Rios but made sure that I went to Kingston for a day - loved it. I went to Hope Road while we were there - a must do if you are a Marley fan.

New zealand...
4. Re: Excited

Great some good back on how safe to travel around kingston. I do.want enjoy my self and to be safe. I could be on my own when I travel looks beautiful. So now getting a good hotel. Between $80 to $ 100 3days

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio
reviews: 53
5. Re: Excited

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/93762 is where I stay in Kingston. Great hosts, incredible views.

New zealand...
6. Re: Excited

Getting around at night in Kington will it be advisable

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio
reviews: 53
7. Re: Excited

Getting around in a licensed taxi would be fine. Depends where in town you plan to be. I've certainly gone out at night in Kingston, with friends in their private cars...they are local and sometimes choose one route over the other for safety reasons.

Way up North
reviews: 1
8. Re: Excited

A tour guide as remarkable as Karen can maximize your experience . She tailors your tours based on your interests.. with 3 days in Kingston, you could safely experience a lot with her help and she is affordable too .

tripadvisor.ca/Attraction_Review-g147310-d22…

Way up North
9. Re: Excited

Kingston Art Trek with JCE

yardedge.net/art/jces-kingston-art-trek-expl…

Music

tours include Trench Town- Where Bob lived ..and recording studios

Way up North
10. Re: Excited

enjoy your trip in Sweet Jamaica

www.youtube.com/watch…