We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Souvenir Store in Kingston, Jamaica

Which Kingston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
Best Souvenir Store in Kingston, Jamaica

Where is the best place to shop for the cheapest and most authentic souvenirs in Kingston? Thanks!

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 16
1. Re: Best Souvenir Store in Kingston, Jamaica

depends on what sort of stuff you're looking for.. Kingston doesn't do "tourist" in the same way Mobay or Negril or the like does... that said, it won't be hard to find souvenirs, you can pick stuff up in any grocery store or the like... but if you're looking for a specific type of item there's probably a few spots that are better.... A walk through a few of the larger plazas in new kingston will probably find you most of the basics...

i personally like the stuff out of the puma store... i'd need to check if it's even made in Jamaica, but they have jamaica branded stuff that I've not seen anywhere but in Jamaica and it's really funky... not exactly what i'd call cheap tho!

Chelle

Jamaica
reviews: 1
2. Re: Best Souvenir Store in Kingston, Jamaica

There is a very good and reasonably priced souvenir store at the Western end of Tropical Plaza in HWT. I forget the name of it, it is on the ground level though.

The craft market by the waterfront also has a good selection of souvenirs.

San Francisco...
3. Re: Best Souvenir Store in Kingston, Jamaica

Cool! Can't wait to shop for those unique Jamaican style brands. Thank you both!

kingston
4. Re: Best Souvenir Store in Kingston, Jamaica

Try Craft Cottage in Tropical plaza, Carby's in the Springs & a store in Liguenea near to Wendy's, Craft market downtown

uk
5. Re: Best Souvenir Store in Kingston, Jamaica

I am looking for a soft toy monkey which makes a monkey sound when you press it. Bought one couple of years ago and my lil one wants a new one. Been to craft cottage near tropical plaza and carbys (where I bought it last time) in twin gates but no joy- any help?

Kingston, Jamaica
6. Re: Best Souvenir Store in Kingston, Jamaica

Cheapest souvenirs in Kingston - kingston Craft Market Downtown

7. Re: Best Souvenir Store in Kingston, Jamaica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 29, 2014