We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions about Wyndham kingston

Which Kingston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Questions about Wyndham kingston

Hi I am planning a ten day trip to this hotel for leisure and had some questions:

1) is wireless Internet available in all room types or only in the higher floor executive rooms?

2) is it true that there is only wired Internet in all other rooms which is meant to be poor?

3) executive rooms come with complimentary breakfast on 16th floor what does that consist of?

The only reason I am looking at this hotel is due to their current promos otherwise I always prefer the courtleigh.

Kingston, Jamaica
1. Re: Questions about Wyndham kingston

1. Although we do not have wireless in all rooms, we do provide wireless internet upon request.

2.Complimentary continental breakfast on the 16th floor consist of Cereal, hot beverages (including coffee), toast and an assortment of pastry.

Norwalk, Connecticut
reviews: 68
2. Re: Questions about Wyndham kingston

Now this is Service !!!

Immediate answer on Trip Advisor from.............................

WYNDHAM KINGSTON !!!

THis is the sort of location to look at when planning to stay in the city !!

uk
3. Re: Questions about Wyndham kingston

Service sucks At this place. Just posted my review part way through my nine night stay.

Big mistake staying here should have stuck to Jamaican owned courtleigh.

Wifi a big problem.

Complimentary breakfast even worse.

See review

4. Re: Questions about Wyndham kingston

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 20, 2014