We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

recording studios in kingston

Which Kingston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore, Maryland
recording studios in kingston

i want to know if there is some information somewhere about different legendary recording studios of kingston and if some can be visited, like DYNAMICS or STUDIO ONE, or CHANNEL ONE

Poole, United...
reviews: 5
41. Re: recording studios in kingston

I don't know that you would see much - perhaps just a house - as the studio was built in the back of his house in Cardiff Crescent, Washington Gardens.

Agree that Lee Scratch Perry is a legend. He came to the town next to me in the South of England last November and his set was awesome! The club was so small I got to the front easily - so glad that I got to see him.

Perhaps a local will come by and can tell you what's left?

Edited: 3:51 pm, January 23, 2013
Buenos Aires...
reviews: 1
42. Re: recording studios in kingston

Yes he his a legend a prophet... I see his show here in buenos aires too... its amazing.

i wanna go with a taxi there..maybe touch the door.

Can you recommend a taxi driver from kingston??

thanks again

Poole, United...
reviews: 5
43. Re: recording studios in kingston

Nacho F, you can see the street on Google maps and it looks residential. The house was number 5 so I guess at the least you could drive past There is a list of recommended drivers if you click the link at the top right hand side of the Jamaica Forum or use the contact earlier in this thread?

Way up North
reviews: 1
44. Re: recording studios in kingston

ck out these guys

https:/…

45. Re: recording studios in kingston

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 28, 2014