We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Knutsford Express!

Which Kingston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ajax, Canada
Knutsford Express!

This is not a question but more of an observation & commendation on the service of this company. I was in Jamaica for a week in November & used the bus route from Falmouth, Trelawney to Kingston, via Ocho Rios. Wow, I was & still am totally impressed. Their service even rivals or better the ones used her in Toronto, Canada. Going through Fern Gully, was really kool. Dudes can drive! I am so impressed with my country & their advancement in becoming a service provider for both tourism & locals alike. On my next trip, which will be within 6 months, I will certainly be using Knutsford Express. I’m my opinion, they express you in STYLE! Well done & thank you for a smooth ride.

Derrick A. from Toronto, Canada

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 16
1. Re: Knutsford Express!

I've enjoyed Knutsford when I've taken it.. punctual, efficient, and comfortable service... :)

Chelle

2. Re: Knutsford Express!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, December 16, 2013