We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vegetarian restaurants in kingston

Which Kingston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Montpellier, France
vegetarian restaurants in kingston

i am looking for a good vegetarian restaurants in kingston, where i can buy patties and ital food..any suggestions?

Way up North
reviews: 1
1. Re: vegetarian restaurants in kingston

heres a listing for Kingston and a few other parishes

happycow.net/north_america/caribbean/jamaica/

Try chinese reaturants too..food is tasty and they do serve a lot of veggie dishes ..

Most resaturants that cook to order will make a veggie version, once its requested !

Ocho Rios, Jamaica
2. Re: vegetarian restaurants in kingston

there is that raw food restaurant that is a must be called MI HUNGRY, they are serving vegetarian pizzas and are the summum of ital food!!this is on market place mall at the extreme end of half way tree..

another amazing place is the home of tofu makers COUNTRYFARMHOUSE off deanery road,this close to vineyard town..

and my next favorite for ital patties is LYNN S who is run by some adventists , the adress is tangerine plaza between crossroads and half way tree at the back of new kingston..

besides that you have soya patties at all MOTHER S fast food restaurants,but i will not recommand the soy patties of the other patties brands that are not so tasty!!

Kingston, Jamaica
reviews: 13
3. Re: vegetarian restaurants in kingston

Two very good vegetarian restuarants are close to each other on barbican road just north of hope road and barbican road. the first come on the right hand side north of that intersection about 200 meters- good food run by a very courteous rastafarian. he will give you samples of anything you are curious about tasting. second is about another 400 meters on the same side in a plaza across from burger king, a nice sit down and eat atmosphere and the veggie patties are great!

Kingston, Jamaica
4. Re: vegetarian restaurants in kingston

Mi Hungry Wholesome food in the Market Place - Rasta vegan, raw food menu, Eden on Eastwood Park Road, Earls Juice Garden - Builders arcade plaza on Red Hills Road, New Leaf in Liguanea

kingston
5. Re: vegetarian restaurants in kingston

Try: Firelight Gourmet Vegan, 11 Maeven Ave. Kingston 10 (next to JIM & TGI Friday). Tel:(876)9463921

Ocho Rios, Jamaica
6. Re: vegetarian restaurants in kingston

i must try some of them that i don t know!!

Edited: 10:48 am, September 22, 2012
Way up North
7. Re: vegetarian restaurants in kingston

Try THIIAH’S restaurant in New Kgn

22Belmont Rd. New Kingston

754.5322 /754.6410

Open 8AM to 8PM

uk
8. Re: vegetarian restaurants in kingston

I am in kingston now and looking for ital restaraunts.

Lynne's on tangerine place is no longer a vegetarian restaraunt I have heard they relocated but do not know where.

Ashanti oasis in hope gardens I am unsure if it is still located there looking at its TA reviews.

Anyone have an unto date list they can share? Te happy cow listing is out of date.

Way up North
9. Re: vegetarian restaurants in kingston

Mi Hungry Wholesome food in the Market Place - Rasta vegan, raw food menu, Eden on Eastwood Park Road, Earls Juice Garden - Builders arcade plaza on Red Hills Road, New Leaf in LANE PLaza , Liguanea

Way up North
10. Re: vegetarian restaurants in kingston

I ck with a friend in Kgn. Mi Hungry is closed.

New Leaf in Lanes Plaza in Liguanea is OPEN

Earls Juice Garden has 3 locations, Haining Road, Mongomery Avenue , and Builders Arcade Plaza on Red Hills Road.

CG;s on Retirement Road

Mother Earth at Oxford Terrace.,

King Ital in Cross Roads,

Vegetarian Meals on Wheels at Eureka ,

CG's on Retirement Road,