We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

negril to kingston

Which Kingston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
los angeles
negril to kingston

is it possible to get from negril to kingston before 9:30 a.m. on a tuesday (i'm there for the world cup).....what are my options.....? alimirage, i need your help!

Swanscombe
reviews: 5
1. Re: negril to kingston

Hi

I've arranged for a taxi ("Alfreds") to leave early on the 24th april to get to the semi.If you want to split the costs then you are more than welcome to pile in.We're staying at Point Village.

Cheers

Paul

los angeles
2. Re: negril to kingston

sounds like an awesome idea, except i'll be there for the inaugural match only....mar 13th. i looked at alfred's website, what is his going rate for negril-kingston?

Swanscombe
reviews: 5
3. Re: negril to kingston

Shame about that.

He quoted me $200 for the round trip.

4. Re: negril to kingston

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, August 25, 2009