We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where in Jamaica

Which Jamaica hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
miswest
Where in Jamaica

We will be traveling with 5adults and 1 teenager.....we don't know which area would be best. We want a 4 bdrm villa close to the sea....we all love the beach. Thank you

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio
reviews: 53
1. Re: Where in Jamaica

Treasure Beach and near Ocho Rios have a lot of oceanfront 4BR villas right on beaches. The ones in Treasure Beach generally deliver more for the $, in my opinion.

Check some at treasuretoursjamaica.com/accommodations_menu… and www.treasurebeach.net/guide/ws/frame.cfm

For Ochi and nearby: http://www.villasinjamaica.com/

For all over: flipkey.com/jamaica-vacation-rentals/g147309/

...and Silver Sands near Falmouth has several 4BR villas but only a couple are on the beach. Still, not far.

If you haven't rented a villa in Jamaica before know that almost all come with a staff of cleaning person, cook, gardener, and some high end villas have more than that - bartender, etc.

Happy hunting!

Edited: 10:54 pm, July 25, 2013
Kingston, Canada
reviews: 1
2. Re: Where in Jamaica

Silver Sands as Ohliz mentioned is the closest option to the airport and less than 40 minutes drive. The others are considerably more with Treasure Beach being the furthest.

www.mysilversands.com/content/home.aspx

Massachusetts
reviews: 4
3. Re: Where in Jamaica

It is hard to beat Silver Sands. We will be back there in 2 weeks (4th time).

Barrie Ontario
reviews: 12
4. Re: Where in Jamaica

Agree on silver sands be there in October.

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio
reviews: 53
5. Re: Where in Jamaica

My only issue with Silver Sands, well two issues, are the villas are more $$ there than in TB for what you get, and I find the villas too close together for my taste. I understand the ones further away from the water have more privacy but I would not care to be in any of the ones close to the beach/bar/store.

Treasure Beach is two hours from the airport, and Ocho Rios about an hour and a half. There are villas on the beach or near it all along the north coast east of MoBay, SS, Rio Bueno, Mammee Bay, Discovery Bay, etc.

6. Re: Where in Jamaica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 29, 2014