We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

who has the best disco?

Hamilton, Canada
who has the best disco?

Could anyone tell me what all inclusive hotel has the best disco at the resort. With good entertainment , Not willing to go to Kingston.

Oxford, Alabama
1. Re: who has the best disco?

Hedo 2

Hamilton, Canada
2. Re: who has the best disco?

Any that does not have all nude? Lol

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
reviews: 16
3. Re: who has the best disco?

I have not stayed ast Hedo but can only give you some insite on a few. RIU MoBay Disco was nice. Played great music and every night we went there it seemed busy lots of guest dancing.They also had a nice bar inside it and good lights. Sunset beach resort had a terrible Disco. It was a complete JOKE! Royal Decamerons disco was VERY small. Most nights only a small handful of people in it. I was NOT impressed. Couples Swept Away probably had the best Disco, but it is for couples only and a bit pricy. The Disco is very large and has very cool lighting and very cool funky couches and chairs. Great DJ and bar in it too. When we stay in Negril at COColapalm we just go to the Jungle for a Disco. Not sure that helps you, but its all I know! Sometimes the Disco vibe just depends on the guest that are there that week to:-)

Rochester, New York
reviews: 66
4. Re: who has the best disco?

For us, since, dancing is why we go to a disco, not to see or be seen, the best disco is first and foremost defined by the music that's played. We've discovered some DJs are good at working their room...others appear to be blind. The music can clear a dance floor or fill it...and only the DJ controls that. Ask around...which DJ is where...and what type of music do they play? Does the DJ seem to be able to 'read the room'? If it's an older crowd, chances are good, Earth, Wind and Fire and Donna Summer will get more people up than today's hottest hip hop artist, and vice versa. The DJ is the key.

Hamilton, Canada
5. Re: who has the best disco?

Thanks for your advice.

6. Re: who has the best disco?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, December 02, 2013