We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good all inclusives-no kids!!!

elsmami
Good all inclusives-no kids!!!

For myself-25-and my fiancee-32. I love the party scene, but I also enjoy a beautiful beach. Any advice.....relaxation during the day and party @ night.....please help. Any advice is good advice!!! THANKS!!!! Oh I'm planning for June 2008.

Indiana
reviews: 5
1. Re: Good all inclusives-no kids!!!

"Good" All-inclusives In Negril (my recommendation):

Couples Negril

Couples Swept Away

Grand Lido Negril

Hedo II

Elsewhere:

Breezes Runaway Bay

GREAT all-inclusive, but not on a beach?

The Caves, Negril

East Haven...
reviews: 18
2. Re: Good all inclusives-no kids!!!

I agree with the above post. But I would add Hedonism 3 for the ultimate party all inclusive. Very nice rooms, good food, and a non-stop party!!!

elsmami
3. Re: Good all inclusives-no kids!!!

Thank u...anyone know what the nightlife is like??

Cherry Hill, NJ
reviews: 9
4. Re: Good all inclusives-no kids!!!

On-site activities and nightlife are the best at Hedo III and Breezes Runaway Bay (we liked BRB).

Negril has lots of off-site clubs and bars, so no problem there.

elsmami
5. Re: Good all inclusives-no kids!!!

I guess I should've included a little more detail in my 1st post.....Anyone know what the weather is like in June?? I would imagine it's HOT!!! I'm looking into Hedo III....anyone been there?

Cherry Hill, NJ
6. Re: Good all inclusives-no kids!!!

It's on the hot side and you can get some rain depending on the weather patterns. But just hop in the pool.

The beach at Hedo III is just so-so, but there is lots of other fun to be had.

One thought is to go to BRB with a nice beach and use the free day or night passes they provide to Hedo III (no other resort offers free passes to Hedo III).

Enjoy!

East Haven...
reviews: 18
7. Re: Good all inclusives-no kids!!!

I went to Hedo 3 a few months ago. It was awesome. We originally were supposed to go to Breezes Runaway Bay, but once we got there, we noticed there were a lot of teenagers there. Then, we asked for one of the new plunge pool rooms and they were sold out. So we decides to ask to be changed to Hedo 3 for a more adult resort. It was the best thing that happened to us. The room was great, with a jacuzzi tub, mirrored ceilings, and Playboy TV!!! It was my fantasy trip. There were tons of very cool guests that we instantly made friends with. It was a constant party starting at 10:00 AM when the bars opened. We were up until 5:00 AM every night. We missed dinner 2 of the 5 nights we were there because we passed out from all of the partying all day. No matter, we just hit the midnight buffet and start the party all over again. The one thing I did miss was the 24 hr. room service at Grand Lido Negril. The food was always very good, especially at the Reggae Café. I ate there for lunch every day. We are not nudists so we stayed at the Quad Pool where it was clothing optional. We are not offended by nudity, it is just not our thing. But I will tell you that they are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. Definitely check out Hedo 3 for the ultimate vacation. My wife and I almost never go to the same resort twice, but we are definitely going back to Hedo 3.

Cherry Hill, NJ
8. Re: Good all inclusives-no kids!!!

I guess we were lucky at BRB. There was one 18-19 year old there with his parents and then mostly 20-40 year-olds. With some older folks as well.

Mostly from what I hear, you don;t see too many teens there. Then again, if school is out, you may see more.

elsmami
9. Re: Good all inclusives-no kids!!!

It sounds like HedoIII is the place to be!! My fiancee and I are'nt nudist either, I'm not uncomfortable with it. I'm just hoping that he will keep an open mind for our first vacation together. Actually it's both of our first vaca's EVER as adults. I want it to be as memorable as possible. I have'nt booked yet, I'm really just shopping and hoping to book by early January. Any suggestions on sites to book with?? Priceline has good rates BUT I noticed that the flights are NOT non-stop and some require overnight stays. Another thing, is it REALLY as all -inclusive as they say it is???

Cherry Hill, NJ
10. Re: Good all inclusives-no kids!!!

Where are you flying in from?

And, yes, it is as all-inclusive as they say. Of course, there are always things that can be extra if you choose (the spa, jetskis, parasailing, gift shop/souveneirs, off-site entertainment, tours, etc.).

Please keep in mind that if an employee goes above and beyond, you can discreetly tip them to show your appreciation.

You might try asking Jamaica Steve from this board to see what prices he can get you. You can send him a private message and give him your info. He got us a great deal.