We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

another transport Q, can anybody help?

L.E.
reviews: 1
another transport Q, can anybody help?

is there any public transport from kingston going west, direction savanna la mar, but pref. southern route? (if not, how much would such a journey cost)

can anybody recommend a nice guest houses, budget accomodation along the southern route/coast?

(i am trying to plan ahead...)

many thanks for advice.

L.E.
1. Re: another transport Q, can anybody help?

i'll give it another try...

Weymouth...
reviews: 15
2. Re: another transport Q, can anybody help?

Not that I know of yet at least.. Just the public bus that goes from Kinston to Mo Bay.. Where along that route are you looking to stay? St Bess, Manchester, etc?? I have only seen private transport for the Negril to Kingston route. I am sure there is some way to do a route taxi, but talk about a lot of stops..

L.E.
3. Re: another transport Q, can anybody help?

thanks a lot for your reply. i know its a bit tricky, but.. ;-)

i'd say along the south coast pref. but no particular place. may be mid between kingston and savanna la mar.. do you know how much such a trip could cost in one taxi as i dont think i like the idea of changing too many times...and if there is actually anybody who would do that sort of longer journey

4. Re: another transport Q, can anybody help?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, September 07, 2009