We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wifi /Internet cafe in Grenada

Which St. George's hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Wifi /Internet cafe in Grenada

Hi there,

I will be travelling to Grenada on 28th July 13 for 3 weeks. Can you please tell me if there are Wifi /Internet cafe's in Gogouyave?

Many thanks

Sue

St. George's...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Wifi /Internet cafe in Grenada

Hi Sue,

I've watched to see if anyone else answers as I'm not as familiar with Gouyave, but I seriously doubt it. In Sauteurs there is wifi available at 2 restaurants (The Heights - lovely & relaxed, and Petite Anse - more posh) as well as computers you can use at both the back of the post office (same parking lot as Helena's restaurant) and also in a shared space with the photographer's studio (up the hill from there, closer to the bank machines/agricultural supply). Hope that helps a bit...

London,UK
reviews: 8
2. Re: Wifi /Internet cafe in Grenada

Lickes & Bytes in Gouyave are probably your best bet for internet access,they have a few computers for use.

I haven't come across anywhere that has wifi in the area but, you can ask around on arrival.

London, United...
3. Re: Wifi /Internet cafe in Grenada

Thanks for your reply. I am actually saving in a place called Resource do know the area?

Do you how much it is to use the Internet Cafe, I can get my partner to drive me there?

Thanks

Sue

London, United...
4. Re: Wifi /Internet cafe in Grenada

Thank you for your reply. I will be staying in a place called Resource, when I stayed time and we were driving to town my mobile was picking up WIFI but maybe it was in someone house.

Regards

Sue

London,UK
reviews: 8
5. Re: Wifi /Internet cafe in Grenada

Mobile phones pick up Wifi via your data plan.

I have not heard of 'Resource' is that the name of the area or accomodation?Are you able to post a link?

I have not used the internet cafe for a long while,i mainly stick to my BB,it used to be about $5 ECD for 30mins.

Edited: 1:41 pm, January 17, 2013
6. Re: Wifi /Internet cafe in Grenada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about St. George's