We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

By Rex

Which St. George's hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
By Rex

Hi I'm looking for a hotel like the by Rex Resorts, but with a kids club and some evening entertainment and a swimming pool which has a deeper section not just waist hight as my kids like diving in. Any suggestions, it needs to be around the bargain value budget end.

It could also be else where in the Caribbean.

Thanks in advance.

uk
11. Re: By Rex

Yep have to go in Feb this year due to hubbys work and other commitments. I would try Cuba other wise, as I really fancy going there as well.

London
12. Re: By Rex

Hi Fluffy, A couple of other options in Grenada are the Coyaba Beach Resort and possibly the Flamboyant Hotel. Both have suitable swimming pools and evening entertainment. Coyaba is on the Grand Anse Beach - Grenada's most famous beach - and Flamboyant is set on a hillside 3 mins walk from the beach. Have a look at the reviews for both. No kids clubs though. Both good value for money.

uk
13. Re: By Rex

Hi thanks for the suggestions, they both look nice but the option of a kids club is a must, because it is some thing my kids have asked for, they have never used on really on holiday before but this time they would like to do the crafts and games as well as pool and beach.

14. Re: By Rex

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 07, 2010
Get answers to your questions about St. George's