We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Grenada - Anyone else booked?

Which Grenada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto Canada
reviews: 12
Sandals Grenada - Anyone else booked?

We've booked Sandals Grenada April 12th - 26th, 2014 in a Pink Gin walkout room. Anyone else booked yet?

Has anyone stayed in the Pink Gin rooms when the reosrt was La Source? I would be interested in your coments and thoughts.

We've been to Granada a number of years ago and stayed at Spice Island. We loved Grande Anse beach. I know the beach here (is it called Pink Gin beach?) is smaller than Grand Anse but would be interested in knowing a little more about this beach. Has anyone been to both beaches?

We are divers and are really looking forward to diving in Grenada since we didn't do that the last time we in in Grenada. Can anyone tell me about the diving in Grenada?

I know our vaction at Sandals Grenada is 11 months away but I'm already excited about going.

Anyone else looking forward to a vacation in Grenada?

KK

267 replies to this topic
Milford...
reviews: 405
1. Re: Sandals Grenada - Anyone else booked?

I hope that this is one of the dive sites that Sandals will go to.

caribbeantravelmag.com/article/Bottom-Dwelle…

I wish that Sandals could work on getting better flights in and out of Grenada.

Regina, Canada
reviews: 7
2. Re: Sandals Grenada - Anyone else booked?

KayKay - Who offers direct flights from Toronto to Grenada - I believe Aircanada does, but are you aware of any other airline? Cheers - Too_Cold

ontario
reviews: 1
3. Re: Sandals Grenada - Anyone else booked?

Transat vacations has direct flights from Toronto using Canjet.

Hectorr

Toronto Canada
4. Re: Sandals Grenada - Anyone else booked?

Hi Nikko,

I agree. I hope Sandals goes to that dive site too. They probably will because it's a good snorkel trip too.

Too Cold,

Air Canada goes on a Saturday. Air Transat (Canjet) just changed their schedule from Mondays to Thursdays. Both are morning flights and still only seasonal schedules. AT's flight schedule ends early April. AC fly until the end of April. There is also Caribbean Air which go out late Sunday afternoons.

Hoping for improvements in these flights and additional flights out ot the US.

KK

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 45
5. Re: Sandals Grenada - Anyone else booked?

We're looking at this resort for our anniversary trip next year !

Colorado
reviews: 6
6. Re: Sandals Grenada - Anyone else booked?

We'll be overlapping w/ you 7-18 Apr, for now, subject to flt skeds from DEN. Weren't you on the St Lucia thread too? See you on the dive boat!

Toronto Canada
7. Re: Sandals Grenada - Anyone else booked?

Yes, I was posting on a SGSL thread. I booked our Grenada vacation while we were at SGSL in April. I hope to be on the dive by April 14th 2014. Hope to see you then.

KK

Milford...
reviews: 405
8. Re: Sandals Grenada - Anyone else booked?

silkis...we may be there a few days you are......maybe see you on the dive boat as well!!!

Bucks, UK
reviews: 25
9. Re: Sandals Grenada - Anyone else booked?

Hi KayKay

We're already booked at Sandals La Source, too - and already very excited about it! Like you, we'll be in a Pink Gin Beachfront Walkout room. We're going a bit earlier that you, on the 9th March.

I'll be interested to read if anyone has stayed in these Pink Gin rooms when it was La Source, and what they thought of them. I've read that these are the original rooms, but are being refurbished. All the new rooms are up the steep hills (so no good for us as we're old fogeys!)

This will be our first visit to Grenada. I've been doing so much research and it really does seem to be a most beautiful island. We've always love St Lucia and though that was such a lush and lovely island - I wonder if Grenada will be even more gorgeous.

I gather the flights from Canada are quite tricky; we're very lucky to have direct flights (with touchdown on Tobago) with Virgin Atlantic, though they will take just over ten hours.

Anyway - here's looking forward to a fantastic time at this new Sandals for all of us :)

Hey, go for it, Gailieb!!

London, United...
reviews: 22
10. Re: Sandals Grenada - Anyone else booked?

Hey Batties from Bucks, we're from Berks & we have booked to go on the 10th March, which is a special birthday for me, but not one I look forward to ! Can't remember what our room is, Indigo something or other. We have stayed at La Source as it was three times, we really loved it & Grenada, hence returning again! We did ask that our room was not up the hill, as we aren't Spring chickens, well we think we are, but our bodies don't!

Really looking forward to it & hoping it is as good as , or maybe better than before.

Reply to: Sandals Grenada - Anyone else booked?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted