We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cayacoa

Which Samana Province hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Phoenix, Arizona
reviews: 2
Cayacoa

Heading to Cayacoa next week, April 24th to May 1st 2013, Looks like this hotel is geared towards couples and families, was wondering if there was anything there for singles to do, I am going with 2 couples so I am the odd man out on this trip. This will be my first trip of many planned off the North American continent, so i want to make the best of it.....Thanks in advance

Antigonish, Canada
reviews: 31
1. Re: Cayacoa

I think there would be plenty to do for a single. I was there three years ago. There's excursions: we took the excursion to Playa Rincon. Very nice and doable for a single. If you are into diving, the dive shop goes wreck diving and if you are not a diver and want to learn, you can do it there. We took a small boat arranged by the dive shop to Bacardi Island (Cayo Leventado) and hung around the island, had lunch and did some snorkeling with a guide. That was fun. Go with a good attitude and an open mind and you will find lots to do and enjoy.

Phoenix, Arizona
reviews: 2
2. Re: Cayacoa

Thank you for the info, I wasn't really worried too much about finding stuff to do as much as I was about being surrounded by families and couples all the time, I usually end up finding a good time no matter what the situation, I'm not shy or adverse to doing things alone, I was just curious, thanks again

Happy Valley-Goose...
reviews: 1
3. Re: Cayacoa

We've got a group of 24 going down from the 25th to the 2nd! About half couples, half singles. The resort is actually turning into an adults only resort on May 2nd, so I'm not sure if many families will be booked for that last week. Should be a great time!

4. Re: Cayacoa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, April 24, 2014