We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please help me choose a resort :)

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
reviews: 3
Please help me choose a resort :)

Hello. My family and i are wondering which resort to choose. Wanting a smaller resort that is family friendly with lots of stuff to do. We want a beach with calmer water for my three year old. Wanting good food and about a three star rating in way of pricing. Any help would be appreciated :) Thanks.

Philadelphia...
reviews: 32
1. Re: Please help me choose a resort :)

Hey neighbor in New Jersey, My kids loved the Palladium and in June 2006, children under 12 were free. Both of my children loved the food. They are older than 3, so they did not do the kids club, but my 12 year old thought it looked fun. It is on the Bavaro Beach, which has miles of gorgeous powdery white sand, calm turqouise surf and little seaweed. It is a far cry from the South Jersey Shore! The only down side of the Palladium is that it is big, but they have trams.

As far as pricing goes, check out CheapCarribean.com. It is in Doylestown, PA. YOu may get a 4 or 5 star for 3 star prices. You can either book online or can phone. Your travel insurance is free and has a great cancellation policy. They are currently running great specials. We got a great price on the Majestic Colonial for our second stay in PC. Your travel voucher comes in the mail within hours of booking and some resorts have a rep on site, i.e. the Majestic Colonial that I know of.

No matter where you wind up booking, bring your own pool toys, swimmies. They are expensive at the resorts.

Hope this helps,

PRIZE with 88 days to go to the Majestic Colonial.

NJ
reviews: 3
2. Re: Please help me choose a resort :)

Thanks for your response ! I will deff. do some research ! Thanks neighbor :)

portage la prairie
reviews: 1
3. Re: Please help me choose a resort :)

just came from majestic it was great with great pricing

Philadelphia...
4. Re: Please help me choose a resort :)

You are welcome! Have fun and let the forum know what you have chosen. Enjoy your vacation and please write a review for all of us to enjoy.

PRIZE

Philadelphia...
5. Re: Please help me choose a resort :)

seanbo, How was the trip? Welcome Home! When are you going to post a review?

PRIZE

6. Re: Please help me choose a resort :)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, August 20, 2009