We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia Principe PC

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Long Island, NY
reviews: 1
Bahia Principe PC

Hi All - I am leaving for the DR (Bahia Principe PC) in a few days, and was wondering if anyone might know how to go about confirming a reservation. My trip was booked through travelocity, not a travel agent, and therefore I need to contact the resort directly. Do to the severe language barrier (my minimal Spanish/their minimal English), I have had no success as of yet. I'm hoping someone out out there can point me in the right direction. Also, can rooms be upgraded to Golden club upon arrival, or does that need to be done beforehand?

Thanks Much!

John.

Chicago, IL
1. Re: Bahia Principe PC

I tried both calling and emailing the resort to no avail. So... I'm hoping that it will be easier when I arrive Sunday.

Vancouver
2. Re: Bahia Principe PC

I sent an email to the Bahia requesting certain buildings and pool views....i used WORD to type it up as it has a language translater built in...one click and my whole note was in Spanish....I have not heard back to date (only 2 days) so I really dont know if you just have to wait it out or keep trying. I know that others have received response back....thats how I found out about contacting them.

Edmonton, AB Canada
reviews: 1
3. Re: Bahia Principe PC

I sent them an e-mail and received my requests no problem, I've been back home now for 2 weeks. I recommend the Club Golden........others say there is not much difference, but there is when you are being turned away from buffet's and have less choices for a'la carte's. Club Golden is also closer to the beach and the very happening pool by the beach, there is always water aerobics and beach activities there, it was cancelled on a few occasions at the pool in the middle of the resort.

Waterloo, Ontario
4. Re: Bahia Principe PC

We just returned from the Bahia Principe on March 18th. Met one of the greatest Dominican workers at the Club Hacienda check in room. His name is Jerry Gil. He gave us his internet address which he accesses regularily at work. So try getting a hold of him and he will be more than happy to help you out.

His address is: Jerry_B.I.G.@Hotmail.com

Hope this will help you and let me know if Jerry acknowledges your email.

Scotland

Quebec City, Canada
reviews: 19
5. Re: Bahia Principe PC

Scotland - I tried the email address and it didn't work. Have you already emailed him?

Waterloo, Ontario
6. Re: Bahia Principe PC

No, I have not tried to email him. I was just copying the address down from what he wrote on the business card he gave me.

Maybe there is a mess up with the capital letters. I asked him if they were caps where he had them and he said yes.

Another email address is the one on the actual business card Jerry used which was for the "Club Golden Manager". His name was Francisco Morales and email address is:

fmorales@puntacanabahia-principe.com

Good Luck

Scotland

North Carolina
7. Re: Bahia Principe PC

I hope this is not too late for you, I have contacted Albania Batista at the Bahia several times with questions and she has been very prompt in answering all of my e-mails. ABatista@puntacana.bahia-principe.com

You can upgrade to Club Golden when you arrive *IF* they have availability. The cost I was quoted is $20 per person, per day. HTH!

LITTLE CHICAGO
8. Re: Bahia Principe PC

any idea if i would have to pay a $20pp upgrade fee for my 5 and 3 year old daughters????????

North Carolina
9. Re: Bahia Principe PC

No, children are $10 per child per night.

Whitby_On
10. Re: Bahia Principe PC

scubasuzy,

I just sent an email to the reservations email address: reservas.bavaro@bahia-principe.com asking for a room on the 2nd floor facing the pool. I got a response within the same day but with no promises other than they would try to accomodate my request depending on availablilty. I don't really know what that means but we'll wait and see. Try this address if you haven't had any luck with the other ones.