We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back from Bahia Princinpe, Punta Cana... Any questions?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
reviews: 9
Back from Bahia Princinpe, Punta Cana... Any questions?

Was at the Bahia Principe Dec. 9-16/06 and had a great time! Stayed at Club Premier and became quite familiar with the resort and what it has to offer... I would be happy to answer any questions, so feel free to ask... A review will be up shortly as well.

NY, NY
21. Re: Back from Bahia Princinpe, Punta Cana... Any questions?

Mermaid,

You have been so helpful. I have another question about electricity; do you know if I need a travel adaptor - am living in the US now. I would like to bring my Ipod and camera - do they use the same electrical current as us. Thanks in advance!

Toronto
reviews: 9
22. Re: Back from Bahia Princinpe, Punta Cana... Any questions?

Suga Girl: Breakfast and lunch are casual... as long as men wear shirts.... they try to make the hotel have a classier feel in the evenings, which is probably the reasoning for the pants. My boyfrined brought dress pants and dress shoes and did not wear them once. Capri's, jeans, and even shorts (well, longer shorts... maybe upto the knees) are just fine. He also wore sandals most of the time. It's not super dressy, but as long as you don't wear your beach wear to dinner, you're fine.

Hollywood: You do not need adapters. The electricity outlets are the same as North America. I was able to plug in my battery chargers and a travel iron without issue.

Hope i helped!

Mississauga...
reviews: 2
23. Re: Back from Bahia Princinpe, Punta Cana... Any questions?

Thanks Mermaid and Wywart,

You guys have been great and informative! Can't wait to go, sure need a week off from the hustle and bustle of the holiday season.

Cheers!

24. Re: Back from Bahia Princinpe, Punta Cana... Any questions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, August 19, 2009