We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golfing at Ocen Blue

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
PA
reviews: 1
Golfing at Ocen Blue

Please help. I have narrowed down my vacation search to the Ocean Blue Golf and Beach. How is the golfing there? What shape is the course in. Thanks.

PA
1. Re: Golfing at Ocen Blue

Please excuse my typing. I meant OCEAN Blue. I am just so excited!

Toronto, Ontario
2. Re: Golfing at Ocen Blue

We are flip flopping between Ocean Blue and Melia Caribe. I am not sure which is the best, and have posted with no response.

Do you have any info on Melia?

Thanx!

PA
3. Re: Golfing at Ocen Blue

No, sorry.

We have stayed at Secrets, Iberostar, Sunscape Punta Cana Grand, and Sunscape Casa Del Mar. All of those were wonderful with just slightly different offerings. We like the beach more than the pool, ability to walk on the beach long distances, and prefer no reservations required for specialty restaurants. Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Toronto, Ontario
4. Re: Golfing at Ocen Blue

Thank you so much!

igh,minnesota
5. Re: Golfing at Ocen Blue

Dont know if this will help, but, my trael agent told us that M.C. was not worth the money that they were asking for the trip, and golfing at O.B. I read a review about a month ago that said the course was not totally finished but they did get in 9 holes.

6. Re: Golfing at Ocen Blue

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, August 20, 2009