We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic Mini Golf.... ?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver
Majestic Mini Golf.... ?

I have 13 more days left till I leave to go to the Majestic Colonial... We are getting so excited!

Does any one know if there is mini golf at the majectic? I have read in some travel magazines that there is but then in other magazines it doesn't mention it.

Thanks.....

Bangor, Maine
reviews: 5
1. Re: Majestic Mini Golf.... ?

mishy,

I was there in June, and don't believe that they have mini golf. Have a great trip, it is an incredible place, with wonderful people.

Media, PA
reviews: 15
2. Re: Majestic Mini Golf.... ?

Don't think Majestic has mini golf but the hotel next door does. Not sure if they would allow you to use it.

Vancouver
3. Re: Majestic Mini Golf.... ?

I did not know there was a resort beside them, could you tell me which resort it is?

Media, PA
reviews: 15
4. Re: Majestic Mini Golf.... ?

Mishy......I believe the hotel to the right of Majestic called the Gran Bahia Principe Bavaro Resort has mini golf but, as stated, not sure if it is only for its own hotel guests.

5. Re: Majestic Mini Golf.... ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, August 17, 2009