We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just got back from Super breeze Punta Cana

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool
reviews: 1
Just got back from Super breeze Punta Cana

Any questions?

Don't read all off the bad reviews, had a fantastic time

essex,england
1. Re: Just got back from Super breeze Punta Cana

hi im going to superclubs breezes 4th jan, do u have any idea why people are giving such bad reviews. theres more bad reviews than good made me a bit worried. x

Liverpool
reviews: 1
2. Re: Just got back from Super breeze Punta Cana

Hi titch86,

We had the same concerns as you.

We got back on the 12th September (stayed for 2 weeks) hotel was not full.

Check in was quick, we had to change rooms once, due to lock not working on

patio doors. Lady on desk was very helpful; she let us have a look at a couple of

more rooms, we were moved to block five, floor 3 (there are only 4 floors), nice and quite. Room was nice, clean (in need of updating, but fine). Friends we went with had to change rooms as well, there bathroom was dirty, lady on reception arranged to move them. Maid was very helpful, cleaned everyday, clean sheets everyday if you wanted to, you had a card that you put on your pillow when you wanted them changing. In your room there is a coffee maker the only thing I would recommend is take some coffee whitener. You get an iron and ironing board, fridge with plenty of bottled water and a couple of bottles of Pepsi and Lemonade.

Regarding meals, I am a vegetarian and I had no problems.

Buffet was good, especial breakfast.

Lunch,

Pool side Restaurant, chicken, burgers, salad etc

Buffet Restaurant

Pizza Restaurant

Restaurants:

The only restaurant that we did not try was the Seafood.

The restaurant that we didn’t go back to was the Dominican (service bad and food not good)

In the Buffet they had a theme menu each night (the only night we did not like was the Dominican and the European)

If you go for 2 weeks you get 6 reservations, if you want to change or book a time you have to queue up at the main desk from 9am, we didn’t have a problem.

Pool was good, we found that there were enough sun loungers during the day, we use to get up about 6am go and put our towels on beds and then go for a walk along the beach, and then go to the 24 hours restaurant and get a cup of coffee. But most people didn’t come down till about 8am to put their towels down.

Beach is amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggg, plenty of sun loungers.

Evening entertainment is ok, we always went into the lounge were they had a live singer.

To end we really enjoyed ourselves, four adults and 1 teenager.

A couple of people we spoke to did not enough it. But we did.

The only bad comment I would make is that at weekends the locals would come into the hotel for the weekend, they were very loud and did not really respect the hotel or other holiday makers.

Would we go back with no hesitation YES.

essex,england
3. Re: Just got back from Super breeze Punta Cana

thankyou this really helps alot.

could you please tell me what type of food they do?

breakfast, lunch and dinner in the buffet?

im going for 1 week and we are 4 20 year olds, all we are interested in really is the food, drinks, swimming pool and beach, we all just want a relaxing holiday, so hopefully this is all good.

thanks xx

4. Re: Just got back from Super breeze Punta Cana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, August 18, 2009