We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dinners - Majestic Colonial

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oshawa, Canada
reviews: 5
dinners - Majestic Colonial

Do you make reservations for the al la cartes...also, here is the usual question....can men wear dress shorts/sandals to dinner or do they have to wear long pants...

Punta Cana...
reviews: 16
1. Re: dinners - Majestic Colonial

Good morning everyone....dress code is in effect for only for the French Gourmet restaurant and the Tepanyaki. It is suggested that men weaer long pants and a sleeved shirt...as for the shoes....no problem...as long as it's not bare feet!

Majestic Mike

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
reviews: 42
2. Re: dinners - Majestic Colonial

Majestic Mike:

what about the reservation system..... I have heard conflicting information...

Nova Scotia
reviews: 1
3. Re: dinners - Majestic Colonial

Reservations only required for Gourmet and Tepanyaki, unless you want to hang out by the door and hope for a no show or cancellation, in which case you might get in with no reservation. No reservations for Seafood, Steak, Caribbean, Chinese or buffets.

Gregg

Punta Cana...
4. Re: dinners - Majestic Colonial

Gregg is correct. If you are coming during peak times, these restaurants book up VERY FAST...so I highly reccomend that the minute you check in, that you come see us in Guest Services to book for the week to come.

Ottawa, Ontaro
5. Re: dinners - Majestic Colonial

Mike - are 12 year olds allowed at the gourmet restaurant?

Toronto
reviews: 4
6. Re: dinners - Majestic Colonial

vienemo majestic mike,

how long have you worked there? Any last bits of advice? Will be there in about 4 days, super excited!! :)

Punta Cana...
7. Re: dinners - Majestic Colonial

Children aged 12 and over are permited in the Gourmet restauarant. there is no age restriction in any other restaurants. Hope that helps you!

Mike

Punta Cana...
8. Re: dinners - Majestic Colonial

Hey Cat Eyes!

Looking forward to meeting you upon your arrival.

Advice?

30 sunblock...or better!

A Saturday Star for me!!!!!!

Small American Bills, as everybody seems to travel with $50's and $100's, thus nobody has any change to give...unless in peso's.

See you in a few days!

Majestic Mike

Punta Cana...
9. Re: dinners - Majestic Colonial

As to how long I have been here...offically since mid August, but I was the Sunquest rep here through the early months.

10. Re: dinners - Majestic Colonial

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 25, 2009