We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help! I,m addicted to punta cana forums lol

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
atlantic city n.j.
reviews: 2
Help! I,m addicted to punta cana forums lol

Am I the only person on this site to scan every page???

Philadelphia, PA
1. Re: Help! I,m addicted to punta cana forums lol

LOL.

Sadly, I've gotta join you there. All 145 of 'em. Some may call us losers, but I call us the prepared! The folks who will remember to pack everything, who know all the best tours and souvenirs, and who are less likely to have any unpleasant surprises.

Knowledge is power, baby!

=)

j.

Arlington, VA
reviews: 13
2. Re: Help! I,m addicted to punta cana forums lol

NO, you are not the only one.

My friends are thinking of doing an intervention with me and put me in a 12 Step program.

I am leaving in a month and feel the need to read EVERY post, every comment, etc. But, the information (esp from you Mike) is invaluable.

Williston, VT
reviews: 1
3. Re: Help! I,m addicted to punta cana forums lol

Me too!!!! I can't stop scanning, we leave a week from tomorrow (Secrets) and I keep checking back OFTEN to see if there is anything new! LOL

Ajax, Ontario...
4. Re: Help! I,m addicted to punta cana forums lol

I still check the forum and reviews several times daily even AFTER my trip!!!

Even though I no longer have a trip to look forward to, it's still fun to hang out here.

Brooklyn, New York
5. Re: Help! I,m addicted to punta cana forums lol

I am glad i am not the only one. lol

It can be fun and helpful as long as the 'picky' naysayers don't get us nervous and crazy with the bad reviews....

Minnesota
6. Re: Help! I,m addicted to punta cana forums lol

My keyboard broke and I just about went out of my mind until I got it replaced. Thank God I have to go to work. These forums have been invaluable and I would like to thank everyone who has put in the time to respond to all of the questions. I hope to be of some help to future vacationers when I come back.

wouldn't you like...
7. Re: Help! I,m addicted to punta cana forums lol

This is horrible...I can't stop looking at these pages either! I love reading what everyone has to say! Happy travels everyone!

yarmouth,nova scotia
8. Re: Help! I,m addicted to punta cana forums lol

i am the very same-i have found a lot of valuable stuff on this site.

atlantic city n.j.
9. Re: Help! I,m addicted to punta cana forums lol

Its alot of fun, and I,m back this morining before haeding into work!!

Moncton, NB Canada
10. Re: Help! I,m addicted to punta cana forums lol

Thank God I'm not the only one - I thought because I was a rookie at traveling that I was being obsessive. I'm not leaving until March 28 from Halifax - going to Sunscape the Beach - Thank you everyone for getting a rookie prepared. nbgirl50