We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harley shirt

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Janesville...
reviews: 10
Harley shirt

Where is the Harley store located in PC?

Freeland, United...
reviews: 140
11. Re: Harley shirt

You can definitely purchase a Harley Davidson T shirt in the shop in Palma Real. I spent 30 minutes in the shop and there were at least 10 bikes if not more and if I remember correctly the average price is around $30 to $40 for a T shirt.

As far as spirits are concerned, you can purchase at trade prices (named brands if you want) from Adrian at Universal that is near Gladys Restaurant. You get a bus that costs 30 pesos and if you look at Map B you get off just before the Barcelo Dom. Beach complex, and walk down the beach road for around 100 metres towards Chateau Del Mar and you will see a large open gate on the right. Go in and it is the building on the right. You will also see the big sign "Universal".

I am in the Playa Turquesa Condos, and as I speak I can see him from our top floor entrance to condo. He is standing there taking some fresh air. Just to get an idea of prices, many of us drink the cheap Columbus 7 year old Rum sold in 70 CL bottles that costs 210 pesos. Not a typo! The beach traders sell it at 500 pesos and supermarkets at around 380 pesos . So whatever you purchase you get back you 60 pesos bus fare. He even sells top named Whisky.

Janesville...
reviews: 10
12. Re: Harley shirt

Thanks gunrunner

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
reviews: 8
13. Re: Harley shirt

I don't know exactly, but I believe it's between 1.5 and 2 miles by beach, from Excellence to Tropical Treasure. It would be a 3 or 4 minute cab ride.

Mark

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 7
14. Re: Harley shirt

Is there a shuttle service from the Ambar to the Palma Real shopping mall?

15. Re: Harley shirt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 02, 2015