We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roll call Jan 11-18th Majestic elegance

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 3
Roll call Jan 11-18th Majestic elegance

7 more sleeps!! So excited!

reviews: 46
1. Re: Roll call Jan 11-18th Majestic elegance

We will be there the 10th-17th!!! Cannot wait

Boston, MA
reviews: 6
2. Re: Roll call Jan 11-18th Majestic elegance

Jan 11 - 18 for our fourth visit, flying out of Boston. Usually by Elle pool, two couples in their 50s. We should meet somewhere. Are you all in Club or no? First visit or more? (Visit 4 for us).

reviews: 3
3. Re: Roll call Jan 11-18th Majestic elegance

We are flying out of Fargo. -15 with -50 wind chills so we are ready! This is our fist visit and we will be in club section and honeymoon! In our 40's and love to meet new people. Any suggestions/insider tips before we get there?

Mechanicsville...
4. Re: Roll call Jan 11-18th Majestic elegance

13th-19th here! First time going (traveling anywhere for that matter) so excited!

reviews: 46
5. Re: Roll call Jan 11-18th Majestic elegance

Flying out of columbus!! This is our first time to the DR and cannot wait. We are in the upgraded club section. Family of 4 all above 18! Any insight before we go?

Boston, MA
reviews: 6
6. Re: Roll call Jan 11-18th Majestic elegance

Bring insulated mugs, floats for pool, smiles and an open attitude. If you want to meet up at all, I am usually at the Elle pool or Elle beach with my favorite bartenders Maxima and Felix. We are in our 50's (me early, hubby late LOL). He has a salt & pepper buzz cut and I have longish brown hair and always wear a two piece with a bikini top and skirted bottom. We also always bring rafts so are frequently found floating with our favorite beverage in hand. Our names are Karen and Jim.

7. Re: Roll call Jan 11-18th Majestic elegance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 07, 2015