We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATV excursion

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cornwall, New York
reviews: 23
ATV excursion

I'm going to the punta cana next week and my family and i are going to do the atv excursion. I would like to know how it is and if its worth it, and i'd also like to know how controlled it is for example are you aloud to let loose and floor it down the beach at all?

New York City, New...
reviews: 3
1. Re: ATV excursion

I did the ATV excursion and it is pretty much you have to go at there pace throughout the whole trip but once you get on the beach they give you a couple of minutes to race down the beach. It still is a nice excursion you go to a cave and you can swim ***beware the water is freezing***.

And also a FYI you will get extrememly dirty so don't ware a nice shirt or anything that you don't want to get dirty and also you will et dirt for awhile after it

2. Re: ATV excursion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, August 14, 2009