We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private car transfer

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 8
Private car transfer

Hello all,

We booked dreams punta Cana and understand that the airport to the resort is about an hour. We are considering a private car transfer for 4 of us (2 adults 2 kids). Does anyone have any recent experiences with companies they offer this service

Warwick, Rhode...
reviews: 81
1. Re: Private car transfer

We used Caribbean Dream who was great. Gobecon also gets good reviews.

Toronto,ON
reviews: 4
2. Re: Private car transfer

We used IBK just this week to Breathless which is nearby. The rate was $125 and they had drinks available for an additional charge if requested at booking.

The driver had a sign with our me and was there waiting for us.

Barrie, Canada
reviews: 3
3. Re: Private car transfer

Taxi would be cheaper than private transfer.

maryland
reviews: 14
4. Re: Private car transfer

Hi going to DPC in April just going to get a taxi.. Its only 35 min now from the airport..

Pittsburgh
reviews: 24
5. Re: Private car transfer

Many private transfers are cheaper than Taxis now

6. Re: Private car transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, January 07, 2014
Oakville, Canada
reviews: 11
7. Re: Private car transfer

It's IBK for us, very reliable!

Oh, and the beer we order ahead of them, is always ICE cold!

Cheers,

Sheryl

maryland
reviews: 14
8. Re: Private car transfer

Hi I just priced IBC is 100$ round trip to BeLive punta cana the right price? My daughter leaves in a couple of weeks? I thought it was 30$ per trip?

MTL
reviews: 1
9. Re: Private car transfer

@Sonny,

I think you might be looking at the wrong drop down bar on IBK.... I think your looking at the one that says "wheel chair ramp service" as that one says 100$ to Be Live round trip.

The drop down just above that where it says "Christmas Offer"..... It's 60$ round trip to Be Live for up to 4 people.

Edited: 10:10 am, December 12, 2013
10. Re: Private car transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, January 07, 2014