We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Miile Spa @ Excellence

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Beverly Hills...
reviews: 48
Miile Spa @ Excellence

Just curious ...if you have been to Excellence what spa treatments have you tried? We are thinking of doing a couples massage but there are so many to chose from. Which did you do and how was it?

9 replies to this topic
Beverly Hills...
reviews: 8
1. Re: Miile Spa @ Excellence

I would like a recommendation as well :)

Chester, United...
reviews: 48
2. Re: Miile Spa @ Excellence

The couples massage is great and you normally get a one hour water circuit thrown in for free

Centerville...
3. Re: Miile Spa @ Excellence

Any place to find information on pricing for massages?

Manchester, UK
4. Re: Miile Spa @ Excellence

Hi Jenn,

You can download the options and price list on the EPC Website :

excellence-resorts.com/miile-spa/miile-at-pu…

I enjoyed an 80 minute massage, with a mix of styles, and I have to say it was one of the best I've had (I have a medical condition which means I don't heal quite as well as most people, so treat myself once a month to help with the pain) I have been having reall issues with my neck for months - and have to say that have had little issue with it since my Mille Spa visit !!

What I will mention, is that having arrived early for my appointment (I didn't take the option of using the hydrotherapy pool) I was asked to wait outside - beautiful little garden.....complete with mozzies !!! Totally forgot to use any repellant before going to the spa, and the result was half a dozen new bites - ouch ! Lesson learnt LOL !

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did :-)

Melville, New York...
reviews: 5
5. Re: Miile Spa @ Excellence

While we were there in April we had the 80 minute couples massage. My husband and I thought it was absolutely amazing and I would highly recommend.

Also, as the above posters mentioned, get there early and take advantage of the hydrotherapy circuit - it is so much fun.

Have a look at the link above for pricing but during the turndown service, you'll get the activities sheet for the next day along with a card that will have daily spa specials

Lethbridge, Canada
reviews: 1
6. Re: Miile Spa @ Excellence

What was the price of the 80min couples massage? The price list only shows 50min for $300 to $330 depending on which you choose. Which I might add is pretty much triple what we would pay at home in Canada for a great theraputic couples massage. Pretty steep to say the least!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
reviews: 7
7. Re: Miile Spa @ Excellence

needzavaceh,

Each day, they'll leave a coupon in your room for a discounted spa treatment. Take advantage of these to save money. You can also get a couples massage at Nancy's, nextdoor to the resort, for far less money.

Mark

Sag Harbor, New York
reviews: 12
8. Re: Miile Spa @ Excellence

Deep tissue all the way. If Julietta is still there, that lady has golden hands! WOOT!

Lethbridge, Canada
reviews: 1
9. Re: Miile Spa @ Excellence

Thanks Mark, thats great advice!

Reply to: Miile Spa @ Excellence
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted