We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

condos

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Shediac, Canada
reviews: 11
condos

where would the best deal for a 3 week condo rental beach view or beach front would be ? or even some sort of rental for the end of april into may,..thank`s Ron & Heather shediac N.B. Canada

Moose Jaw, Canada
reviews: 7
1. Re: condos

Check out Vacation Rentals By Owner or vrbo.com...that would be my first stop. Then search Punta Cana within vrbo...

N.H.
reviews: 1
2. Re: condos

I agree.....................vrbo.com

winnipeg
reviews: 18
3. Re: condos

Probably cheaper to rent for a month,even if you only stay

for 3 weeks. Cheers Tim

Shediac, Canada
reviews: 11
4. Re: condos

O.k. thaks

Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 20
5. Re: condos

there are many price ranges and depending on what you want in the condo and/or the level of luxury, what area etc. How pampered are you or not? Are you familiar with the area? Would you be comfortable with getting grocerys etc. Do you speak any spanish?

I've stayed in condos.

Cheers, DEBBie

6. Re: condos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 20, 2014