We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hard Rock Punta Cana

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 1
Hard Rock Punta Cana

Hello!

We will be staying at the Hard Rock Punta Cana and this will be our very first all inclusive land vacation. Do we need to make a reservation for dinner in advance or just book them once we get there? We are booked in the 2 bedroom Presidential Suite and we would like to be near the beach or have a view of the beach. Is there any particular building we need to request? I am bit nervous reading these negative reviews of the Hard Rock. We are a party of five; do we need to book transportation from the airport to the hotel or can we just take a taxi to the hotel? Any help you can give us is greatly appreciated.

N.H.
1. Re: Hard Rock Punta Cana

You will love the Hard Rock!! No reservations required for dinner...............just go.

Buildings 4 or 5 are Ocean front and in front of the activity pool.

Transfers are usually included and should be made thru the site once you get your airline tickets. If not taxi's are right outside the airport.

2. Re: Hard Rock Punta Cana

Thank you Bob.

Miami FL
3. Re: Hard Rock Punta Cana

Hi, I'm going with family (10 people) in mid July and my mother had arranged transportation to & from airport with Ada Mares at Hard Rock PC- u can email her at amares@hrhaic.com. Hope that helps!

4. Re: Hard Rock Punta Cana

Thank you Warsig. How much are you paying for round trip? If you don't mind! Thanks

N.H.
5. Re: Hard Rock Punta Cana

If you book thru a member transportation is free

6. Re: Hard Rock Punta Cana

I am sorry, we are not members. We booked through American Express.

7. Re: Hard Rock Punta Cana

The Hard Rock Hotel just quoted me $100 for airport to their hotel for 5 of us. Is it reasonable?

Punta Cana
8. Re: Hard Rock Punta Cana

Hi bestinthewest, did you write to: trasnferspuntacana@bluetps.com? That is the transfer company that we usually work for

Veron - Punta Cana
9. Re: Hard Rock Punta Cana

Hi, I sink U$100.00 is to much because I know the transportations companies here are Hard Rock to airport is U$90.00 If you want you can contact www.ibkservicos.com/tranferform.

I hope to help you.

ENJOY YOUR CAVATION!!!!

Punta Cana...
10. Re: Hard Rock Punta Cana

ditto to the recommendation of IBK Servicios Turisticos for TRansfers.

good, on time, reliable and very reasonable priced.

Mike