We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stanley Cup Finals

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mokena, Illinois
reviews: 61
Stanley Cup Finals

We will be watching our Chicago Blackhawks play in the Stanley Cup Finals Wednesday night in Punta Cana at the Majestic Colonial!!

N.H.
reviews: 1
1. Re: Stanley Cup Finals

Go Bruins!!

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
reviews: 41
2. Re: Stanley Cup Finals

Go Habs go! Oops wrong year.

Are there any other resorts showing the game?

Brantford, Canada
3. Re: Stanley Cup Finals

Boston strong !

reviews: 7
4. Re: Stanley Cup Finals

monkey, we will be there too from bridgeport and tinley park. majestic colonial...look for us!

Edited: 11:44 am, June 09, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
reviews: 8
5. Re: Stanley Cup Finals

I've been a Bruins fan since Bobby Orr. I'm liking their chances, although I think Chicago is a very good team. I don't like the fact that I'll likely miss most or all of the finals this year, but going to Punta Cana far outweighs that for me. I may stop by the sports bar to check it out from time to time, but I doubt I'll take the time to watch an entire game.

Mark

Québec
reviews: 30
6. Re: Stanley Cup Finals

Will that be possible to see the series at NBC in Punta Cana... or NBCSN for games 2 and 3? No NBC for these two games :-(

Brantford, Canada
7. Re: Stanley Cup Finals

mheath1964, how can you call yourself a real Bruins fan if you doubt you can watch a full game . No need to go to a bar , take your laptop or tablet , easy access ! I WOULD NOT MISS A MIN OF THE FINAL , UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ! BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
reviews: 8
8. Re: Stanley Cup Finals

I'm a fan, but not enough to disrupt my vacation. The games will likely run during dinner time, and I'm not going to sit and eat at a sports bar when I have many fine options for that. I'd be doing so for half the nights I'm there, and that's not going to happen. The people I'm going with won't be interested in watching the games, and I'm more interested in spending time with them and enjoying what the resort has to offer. I love the evenings there. I'm also not going to have the game running on my laptop during dinner.

If the game starts later (i.e. in Chicago), I might pop in and watch more of it, after dinner. Then again, I'd be missing the live band in the courtyard. I can always check-in on the status with my iPhone from time to time.

Mark

Rockford, Illinois
reviews: 1
9. Re: Stanley Cup Finals

Go Blackhawks! :P

Mokena, Illinois
reviews: 61
10. Re: Stanley Cup Finals

Karen K,

See you there, we will be the ones with the drinks in our hands cheering for the Black Hawks!!