We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zoetry Aqua Expansion Update...........

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Naples, Florida
reviews: 1
Zoetry Aqua Expansion Update...........

Heard from Zoetry last week...............they are starting construction on the 45 new rooms. They are also expanding one of the restaurants (Amaya) and making the pool larger......

I'm going down the end of June......will def have an update when I get back.....

This is what's posted on the web page......

Currently Zoëtry Agua is undergoing an enhancement project, expected to be complete by November 30, 2013, that will add 45 brand-new, spacious suites, including 25 ocean or partial ocean view suites plus an all-new Presidential Suite with elevator access to the property.

Best,

BeachGuru99

Chester, United...
reviews: 48
1. Re: Zoetry Aqua Expansion Update...........

Thanks for the update

Pittsburgh
reviews: 22
2. Re: Zoetry Aqua Expansion Update...........

I would imagine that all 3 restaurants will stay open each night instead of closing one each night.

philadelphia
reviews: 13
3. Re: Zoetry Aqua Expansion Update...........

any word on how the construction is affecting the accommodations? i am scheduled to go in a few weeks and am a little nervous

Naples, Florida
4. Re: Zoetry Aqua Expansion Update...........

Waiting to hear more from the resort........

I called Zoetry's 800 number and they were totally unaware of the expansion...

I've been to several Dreams, and Secrets and do not really trust AMResorts......

Read a couple of complaints here and will decide in two weeks if I should cancel and/or

go to another resort. One report said the noise was very bad and I don't know if I want to

go through that for 8 nights.......I'm heading down the end of June........

Totally bummed out, really looking forward to Zoetry........

philadelphia
5. Re: Zoetry Aqua Expansion Update...........

i love zoetry. it is the absolute best. there were three mentions of construction. one reviewer did not like anything about the hotel and mentioned the construction. i have corresponded with another reviewer who stated it wasn't that bad, but it affected his massage. i am going to be there in 2 weeks, i can give you an honest assessment if it's not too late

Naples, Florida
6. Re: Zoetry Aqua Expansion Update...........

That would be awesome............trying to avoid cancelling and really looking forward to Zoetry.....

Lived in New Hope PA for 25 yrs and miss Philly/Bucks Cty.......(but not enuf to give up Florida.LOL)

Would really appreciate hearing from you when you return.......

Thanks,

Jim

Chester, United...
reviews: 48
7. Re: Zoetry Aqua Expansion Update...........

When we were there last Autumn and they were just doing work on the walkways you could hear the sound of saws, etc going most of the day and there was a lot of dust about. I am pretty sure once construction on the expansions get properly underway you will be able to hear it as that is the reality of construction work

Sag Harbor, New York
reviews: 12
8. Re: Zoetry Aqua Expansion Update...........

I have come to a conclusion about renovations. If they don't do them, folks complain the place is run down, if they do them and try to remain open, folks complain about noise and areas being closed, if they close and do them, people complain they cannot go at all! "you can please some of the people some of the time but you cannot please all of the people all of the time"

philadelphia
9. Re: Zoetry Aqua Expansion Update...........

i'm definitely not complaining, as much as i am trying to gauge what i am in for. this will be our third trip to zoetry and i am in love with the property. i am asking to see what we should expect.

Edited: 9:35 pm, May 23, 2013
Sag Harbor, New York
reviews: 12
10. Re: Zoetry Aqua Expansion Update...........

Did not mean to direct that post to you toddayo. It is just a general observation I made. When I was at EPC 2 years ago they were just starting the renovations and the spa was closed. Everyone was complaining but I had all kinds of fun anyhow. Enough mammajuana and the noise (not so bad to start with) did not matter! Most of the crews in the better resorts are so used to doing this, that it is reasonably unobtrusive.

It's a real challenge to do the renos and maintenance these resorts need while trying to keep people as happy as possible.

Me? I am just a mellow sort that goes with the flow, meaning I pass out on the floatie and flow down the lazy river pool and get lost! *LOL*