We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last day today at Secrets Royal Beach :-(

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle upon...
reviews: 27
Last day today at Secrets Royal Beach :-(

Well, today is our last day of what has been an amazing Honeymoon. I just wanted to say thanks to all of you that have have answered my questions over the past12 months or so.

I will be writing a review when I get back to cold summerless England when I return.

If anyone has any questions regarding Secrets Royal Beach , fire away and I'll be happy to help as best as I can.

Thanks

Morristown, New...
reviews: 22
1. Re: Last day today at Secrets Royal Beach :-(

So happy to hear you enjoyed SRB and that your honeymoon was a success, in that it met with your expectations (at least that's what I took away from your comments).

San Diego...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Last day today at Secrets Royal Beach :-(

So happy you had an amazing time. I hope you took some fabulous pictures :) Just wondering how the weather was while you were down there?

Thanks!

Myersville, Maryland
reviews: 5
3. Re: Last day today at Secrets Royal Beach :-(

Can't wait to read your review. Hoping you found the food and beach outstanding!

Congrats to you both!!!

Myersville, Maryland
reviews: 5
4. Re: Last day today at Secrets Royal Beach :-(

OOPS! Forgot to ask - did you upgrade your service? Would you recommend it? Last question - did you get a swim up room? How did you like that?

Newcastle upon...
reviews: 27
5. Re: Last day today at Secrets Royal Beach :-(

Weather has been HOT !! Lol, rained maybe 3 or 4 times but never more than an hour or so.

TJMaher - Yeah we had a swim up room which was well worth the money imho. As for upgrading service, as far as I could see there is a pool on the NOW Larimar side that is for secrets preferred guests, it's small ! There are two hammocks around it. Aside from this I really can't see what the advantages are...

I have plenty of photos to post GratefulDeb :-)

Chester, United...
reviews: 56
6. Re: Last day today at Secrets Royal Beach :-(

Great t hear you had a wonderful honeymoon at SRB

It is definitely a resort we will return to at some point

wisconsin
reviews: 45
7. Re: Last day today at Secrets Royal Beach :-(

We love secrets too! Going back for 2 weeks later this summer! 3rd visit! Can't get enough! Great staff, grounds, food, etc!

reviews: 2
8. Re: Last day today at Secrets Royal Beach :-(

Glad your honeymoon went well! Ill be there next week for my first trip to the DR and first all inclusive experience! Any tips on how to get the most out if SRB stay?

Tullamore, Ireland
reviews: 2
9. Re: Last day today at Secrets Royal Beach :-(

We are going to the resort next week. Is impossible to buy clothes there or do we need to bring everything we need?

Edited: 10:51 am, May 19, 2013
Pittsburgh
reviews: 24
10. Re: Last day today at Secrets Royal Beach :-(

You can buy clothes at the resort but not cheap!