We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walking Time from Palladium to Steve's Corner Bar?? Doable?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Allentown, PA
reviews: 9
Walking Time from Palladium to Steve's Corner Bar?? Doable?

I see it on the map and it's always difficult to tell how far it truly is. We are staying at the RST. Is it feasible? Safe? How long will it take? Any helpful tips? Thanks!

Ottawa
reviews: 2
1. Re: Walking Time from Palladium to Steve's Corner Bar?? Doable?

RST lobby to Steves bar stool, a good 15 mins walk. Apparently there's a side walk now...

J.

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
reviews: 42
2. Re: Walking Time from Palladium to Steve's Corner Bar?? Doable?

We bicycled on that road, pretty straight forward, walk up to the end and Steve's in almost in front of you on the corner. You can prob get a motorcycle taxi for a buck.

Barrie, Canada
reviews: 3
3. Re: Walking Time from Palladium to Steve's Corner Bar?? Doable?

Just won't be a straight walk back after being at Steve's for a few hours lol

Punta Cana...
4. Re: Walking Time from Palladium to Steve's Corner Bar?? Doable?

from the lobby to the barstool in 15 minutes would be a stressy exercise fast run, some sports may do that. count on 30 minutes of a relaxed walk for that distance, you need 15 minutes from the royal suites lobby to arrive at the palladium main entrance, and then you need an other at least 10/me more like 15 minutes from there to walk all the way over to Steves.

yes, there are new walkways done now, all the way, but they do NOT cut down on distance, they just make the walk easier/more comfy and safer, as the walkers do now not need to walk almost on the street of the crazy traffick, now the walk is on a real walkway, safe, but still the same distance than it was since ever.

Mike

N.H.
reviews: 2
5. Re: Walking Time from Palladium to Steve's Corner Bar?? Doable?

Took me about 10 minutes from the Occidental but the Palladium has a long entrance road to the resort and would take at least twice as long.

Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 45
6. Re: Walking Time from Palladium to Steve's Corner Bar?? Doable?

It took me 30 minutes from the Palace.

wisconsin
reviews: 45
7. Re: Walking Time from Palladium to Steve's Corner Bar?? Doable?

It's a bit of a walk, especially in he heat of the day, but we did it a few times when we stayed there. The walk isn't bad but that sun can be pretty darn scorching! Bring a water bottle!

Vero Beach, Florida
reviews: 17
8. Re: Walking Time from Palladium to Steve's Corner Bar?? Doable?

Ask one of the cart drivers to take you to the main entrance on the Bavaro property. From there, as Mike stated it's about a 10 min. walk.

Hoisington, Kansas...
reviews: 14
9. Re: Walking Time from Palladium to Steve's Corner Bar?? Doable?

Would those new walkways go all the way out to Bavaro Dominican Beach? I realize that's like a 2 mile hike, but not necessarily an issue for us, as we are walkin' kind of people, but walking along the road didn't exactly sound safe.

Bavaro, Dominican...
reviews: 11
10. Re: Walking Time from Palladium to Steve's Corner Bar?? Doable?

Further still Jared, they've been very busy you could walk the route to steves on a footpath from pretty much most resorts now if you had the time and energy lol