We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Poseidan vs what Aqua Beach was

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
Poseidan vs what Aqua Beach was

Recently had the pleasure of going to the new poseidan just as they got the new menu. Was not like before when it was aqua beach. As I met the owner he did not speak english and appeared to be russian and had someone in his staff talk to me.The staff was very good but the food was definitely not what it had been.Was expecting the sunday chicken bbq but it is no more.

Shediac, Canada
reviews: 5
1. Re: Poseidan vs what Aqua Beach was

I hope it hasn't changed too much ... how did you find the menu?

New York City, New...
2. Re: Poseidan vs what Aqua Beach was

I think this is just the beginning ...

Boston...
3. Re: Poseidan vs what Aqua Beach was

The New Menu came out while I was there. Much the same but definitely smaller portions from last year.

Punta Cana...
4. Re: Poseidan vs what Aqua Beach was

it changed a lot, the Acqua isnt anymore.

the Poseidon is something new and can by my opinion not compare to the quality/flair of the prior place.

Mike

New York City, New...
5. Re: Poseidan vs what Aqua Beach was

I hope that those changes will not affect other restaurants.....

Punta Cana...
6. Re: Poseidan vs what Aqua Beach was

i can not see why the change of one restaurant could have effects on other restaurants?

Mike

7. Re: Poseidan vs what Aqua Beach was

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 12, 2014