We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breathless Punta Cana Resort

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Owen Sound...
reviews: 16
Breathless Punta Cana Resort

HI! I see this is coming up as an option on itravel2000. However, I can find little to no info on the place. Is it brand new or a re-named resort that already exists? Anyone out there know anything about it?

1,384 replies to this topic
Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 7
561. Re: Breathless Punta Cana Resort

@wasalo and @dos Ireland just booked for breathless nov 17-24....looking forward to seeing you there!!!

Dublin, Ireland
562. Re: Breathless Punta Cana Resort

Cool guys - will see ye there!

Edited: 3:24 am, October 08, 2013
Pittsburgh
reviews: 22
563. Re: Breathless Punta Cana Resort

The only helicopters I have seen are the ones who book to arrive by helicopter and they are just a few. Very little if any boat or air traffic in that area.

Union, New Jersey
reviews: 2
564. Re: Breathless Punta Cana Resort

I just book for dec 2- 12 Also upgraded to a swim up room, Looking forward to the drinks will be 3rd time in Punta Cana Did the Riu and Majestic Elegance. Does anyone know of direct transportation I can book from airport or would it be better to do so when I arrive

Edited: 12:39 pm, October 09, 2013
Wilmington, DE
reviews: 32
565. Re: Breathless Punta Cana Resort

I found the best quotes from Caribbean Dream and IBK Services for private transfers. We are splitting our week at Zoetry, so it's a bit more--

I've read it's just as easy to grab a taxi, but just prefer having it arranged with some cold ones waiting for us in the cooler. :)

We'll be there Dec 3rd!

Pittsburgh
reviews: 22
566. Re: Breathless Punta Cana Resort

There seems to be some more competition in private transfers. Not sure if it is the new road or what but do a search for private transfers. A lot of new posts lately. We are also doing Breathless for 6 nights and Zoetry for 6 in Jan. Cocotours is good and less money. Sounds like gobecon is cutting prices also.

Detroit, Michigan
reviews: 2
567. Re: Breathless Punta Cana Resort

We booked Nov 16th to the 26th. Can't wait =) ... I've heard great things about what this place is supposed to be. I hope it holds up to it's expectations. Only thing I pre-disappointed about is I've heard the beach area is a bit rough and not that nice blue water you see in the Bavaro area.

Pittsburgh
reviews: 3
568. Re: Breathless Punta Cana Resort

I was initially contemplating the upgraded club simply because they advertised that it came with free wi-fi (two of us in our party need to stay...sigh...connected to work), but then as someone noted, the website was changed to say that it is available for everyone free of charge. That website seems to really be quite the work in progress. I researched the Unlimited Connectivity Ap and found that a couple of their brand hotels already have this option (you can see it at the ap store on itunes if you search Unlimited Connectivity). I don't see a Breathless specific ap just yet but I'm guessing it is coming. So has anyone used this ap on their Iphone or Ipad at one of their other brands? Is it sufficient for reading emails/making the occassional call? Can I order a drink from the bar to be delivered to my beach chair (just kidding)?

Toronto,ON
reviews: 4
569. Re: Breathless Punta Cana Resort

bbgamer have you used coco tours? We are looking at booking a private transfer for December to Breathless

Toronto,ON
reviews: 4
570. Re: Breathless Punta Cana Resort

We used the unlimited connectivity at Secrets in Mexico. I had some connection issues so just used wifi as we were in club section. Not sure if it was the user (me) or the app. We used magic jack for our phone calls.

Not all resorts are hooked up yet to the app. They haven't said if it will be good to go at opening or if further out. We just plan on using wifi in December as my husband has to unfortunately stay connected as well.

Reply to: Breathless Punta Cana Resort
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted