We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buffets at iberostar Dominicana

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
reviews: 8
Buffets at iberostar Dominicana

I was under the inpression that the Iberostar Dominicana has 2 buffets (1 main & 1 beach which turns into the steakhouse) that are both open air. I was reading through the Iberostar website and noticed that there is a 3rd buffet, named "La Hispaniola Buffet Restaurant" and it looks like it may be indoors.

Can anyone confirm this or correct my info? Is one of them indoors with AC?

Thanks in advance :)

manchester england
1. Re: Buffets at iberostar Dominicana

buffets at the ib dominicana are open air, you can also use the buffet at the ib punta cana but again its open air

Toronto
reviews: 8
2. Re: Buffets at iberostar Dominicana

Good to know, thanks Maximurph. I asked because we are going in July (as we do every year) and are used to open air buffets, but weren't sure if we would luck out and get a buffet with AC - it gets really hot there in July!

Pittsburgh...
reviews: 11
3. Re: Buffets at iberostar Dominicana

"La Hispaniola Buffet Restaurant" is, I believe, the name of the main buffet.

It has two parts, virtually the same, one for PC and one for Dominicana, but you can use either.

manchester england
4. Re: Buffets at iberostar Dominicana

la hispaniola is the buffet on the pc side higuey is the buffet on the dominicana side, the higuey is slightly larger and in the past had more choice selection. you can use either.

Pittsburgh...
reviews: 11
5. Re: Buffets at iberostar Dominicana

ah , yes, Higuey! thanks, maxi.

We always walked through both before deciding where we'd eat each night, and found them to be pretty much the same, and usually ended up at Hispaniola because the steak guy took such good care of us there.

Adding, there IS also the beach buffet, in addition to the Hispaniola and Higuey sides of the main buffet by the lobbies.

6. Re: Buffets at iberostar Dominicana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 02, 2014