We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flea market or beach venders?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newfoundland
reviews: 2
flea market or beach venders?

I was wondering if the flea markets or some may call beach venders still there? It's about 30 min walk from the bahia and i think it's near the Iberostar Grand...

Boston
reviews: 43
11. Re: flea market or beach venders?

about ten minutes away fifteen bucks for a taxi reasonable well worth it

Los Angeles...
reviews: 1
12. Re: flea market or beach venders?

haha no worries. thank you once again

MTL
13. Re: flea market or beach venders?

yes as crittercat said well worth the trip if you like to shop.

Los Angeles...
14. Re: flea market or beach venders?

haha no worries. thank you once again

Edited: 2:03 am, March 30, 2013
Newfoundland
15. Re: flea market or beach venders?

I had family staying at the majestic and they claim they walk for a hour and no venders! I was wondering if flea market was still there? Thinking it a exaggeration about a hour walk on their part.

Newfoundland
16. Re: flea market or beach venders?

I buy my bottles of vanilla but there is lots of jewellry and paintings etc But never pay what they ask! They call me the mafia but i get my deaks .

Clackamas, Oregon
17. Re: flea market or beach venders?

How far of a walk is it from the majestic?

Ontario, Canada
reviews: 10
18. Re: flea market or beach venders?

Can anyone tell me if this market on the beach is within walking distance the Blau Natura Resort? and if so, which way? Thanks.... or can we get a water taxi to these markets? approx $$? Thanks!

MTL
19. Re: flea market or beach venders?

@Springrusher & Tazzzy

The below interactive link should give you an idea of how far it is from the Majestic. Just follow the beach to the right with your mouse till you hit "Interesting Market" which is just after Iberostar.

wikimapia.org/…20beach

It does not look that far but it definitely is. I did not time it from the Bahia but it was a LONG walk. Was over 30 minutes that is for sure maybe even 45. Calves were burning by the time we got there LOL.

There is another shop on the street near Marjestic and Grand Paradise. As at the lobby the directions, go out the main gate and it is around that area.

Edited: 8:09 pm, March 30, 2013
MTL
20. Re: flea market or beach venders?

Sorry,

This "As at the lobby the directions, go out the main gate and it is around that area."

Should have said this. "Ask at the lobby for directions. It is out the main gate, somewhere in the area of Majestic. Not a far walk"

Think it might be called Punta Blanca but it is street side between Grand paridise and Majestic.

Safe Travels!

Edited: 8:16 pm, March 30, 2013