We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

No one talking about Melia

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Howell, New Jersey
No one talking about Melia

Did I book at the wrong Hotel??? Was this a BAD choice?? No one talking about it.

Any feed back would be great. Im going 7-13 to 7-14 with 3 kids, Ages 18, 15 and 10.

Barrie, Canada
reviews: 3
1. Re: No one talking about Melia

It's a great familt resort, having been multiple times. Kids will love the climbing area although that is an extra cost.

Old Bridge, NJ
reviews: 11
2. Re: No one talking about Melia

No worries. I have been there twice. It's one of my favorites.I really liked the Gabi club that is part of Royal Service.

Sackville, N.B.
reviews: 14
3. Re: No one talking about Melia

It is one of the older more established resorts in Punta Cana and I find alot of people talk more about the newer more modern resorts. But for us newer is not always better! Anything I have read about it is good - for us though it is just too big so it never made my final list of possible resorts to visit.

Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 9
4. Re: No one talking about Melia

I was also nervous after I'd booked the Melia as I wasn't reading much on here about it. All I can tell you is that we had a great vacation at the Melia. We've stayed at many other AI resorts including the #1 Iberostar Grand Bavaro; Dreams Palm Beach; Grand Palladium; Iberostar Bavaro and the Gran Bahia Ambar as well as some great 5* resorts in the Mayan Riviera and honestly, we really enjoyed the Melia - it was not the most luxurious place we've been to, but we still had a great time. Only real negatives for us were that there is no beach bar, it's a long walk to bathroom from the beach and no grilled (bbq) food at lunch buffet.

Howell, New Jersey
5. Re: No one talking about Melia

Just want to say thank you everyone for cheering me up. Just a little nervise on this whole deal. I know most everyone is saying go with the royal service but with 2 rooms and 5 people I just can't swing it

6. Re: No one talking about Melia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 30, 2014