We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

been gone for a while.... new format?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Morristown, New...
reviews: 22
been gone for a while.... new format?

I've been off the forum for several weeks..... some unexpected surgery (getting better now). But, I come back, and they've gone and redesigned the forum page again? When did this happen, and why????????

(you all been behaving yourselves while I've been gone?)

Kansas City...
reviews: 4
11. Re: been gone for a while.... new format?

I wondered where you were...I thought you may have been traveling for work or pleasure. Sorry to hear you are on the mend......many well wishes to you!

Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 20
12. Re: been gone for a while.... new format?

yep, new design is for the old style screens although most people these days have wide screens... what a waste of real estate :-)

murillo
reviews: 3
13. Re: been gone for a while.... new format?

i thought my screen changed because i posted a 3rd review and this is how the old wise men see the forum...lol Isn't surgery fun ...x2 last year for me ... and no .. Ocean girl being deleted still...

Edited: 7:58 am, March 28, 2013
Morristown, New...
reviews: 22
14. Re: been gone for a while.... new format?

Ocean Girl was deleted???? What happened there?

murillo
reviews: 3
15. Re: been gone for a while.... new format?

just in a reply ...not a post ... wave breaker at hard rock

Edited: 11:29 am, March 28, 2013
16. Re: been gone for a while.... new format?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 30, 2014