We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tortuga Bay area nightlife

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
milwaukee, wi
reviews: 15
Tortuga Bay area nightlife

My husband and I are travelling to Punta Cana in June, staying the first half of the trip at Iberostar Grand Bavaro, and the second half at Tortuga Bay resort. We are not big partiers, BUT, we also don't go to bed right after dinner, and enjoy relaxing at a bar for awhile, before calling it a night. I'm definately excited for the Tortuga Bay part of the trip, but worried about being bored at night. Are there any bars or restaurants at (or near) the resort, that are open after 10pm, and possibly have some sort of live music (even if just mellow live music)?

Edited: 10:27 pm, March 26, 2013
dominican republic
1. Re: Tortuga Bay area nightlife

Dear Mrs. Ktsweets

My name is Vincenzo Calcerano General Manager at Tortuga Bay Hotel. You can rest assure you will have entertainment on and of property as we have a bar lounge in Tortuga Bay, Punta Cava at the Puntacana Village just 7 minutes away (transportation included), Dux located at Cap Cana's Marina area (transportation not included), Jewel located at Bavaro area (transportation not included). Should you need transportation your villa manager will arrange it for you in advance. A private mobile will be provided to you to arrange pick up time. Please feel free to contact me regarding this or any other request or information.

It will be my pleasure to assist you.

Best regards,

Vincenzo Calcerano

General Manager

vcalcerano@puntacana.com

Punta Cana...
2. Re: Tortuga Bay area nightlife

Dear Mrs. Ktsweets

My name is Mariela Ferrer Front Desk Manager at Tortuga Bay Hotel. You can rest assure you will have entertainment on and of property as we have a bar lounge in Tortuga Bay, Punta Cava at the Puntacana Village just 7 minutes away (transportation included), Dux located at Cap Cana's Marina area (transportation not included), Jewel located at Bavaro area (transportation not included). Should you need transportation your villa manager will arrange it for you in advance. A private mobile will be provided to you to arrange pick up time. Please feel free to contact me regarding this or any other request or information.

It will be my pleasure to assist you.

Best regards,

Mariela Ferrer

Cheshire
reviews: 58
3. Re: Tortuga Bay area nightlife

We are here at the moment , it's so beautiful & the people are amazing ! The bar area is lovely & we've been to punta cana village in the evening , came back about 10 and it was still quite lively , such a mellow vibe , enjoy your stay , hth

milwaukee, wi
reviews: 15
4. Re: Tortuga Bay area nightlife

Thanks for the replies / suggestions, it sounds we will definately need to check out Puntacana Village while we're there! .

5. Re: Tortuga Bay area nightlife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 30, 2014