We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Be Live Grand Resort

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cincinnati, Ohio...
3 posts
1 review
Be Live Grand Resort

I'm going to Punta Cana and staying at the Be Live Grand Resort. We will be with a group of 10, and I would like some advice as to what building would be the best to request. My goal is to be a beach bum. I want a room close to the pool, and clser to the beach. One member of our party is elderly, and one is in poor health and can't do a lot of walking. Any suggestions?

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,685 posts
110 reviews
1. Re: Be Live Grand Resort

Depends if u r booked in the Punta Cana section or BAvaro??? Best in BAvaro is 9... I have the email to request if u want to pm me.. I can tell u rooms near the beach too..Depends on what u booked..

Cincinnati, Ohio...
3 posts
1 review
2. Re: Be Live Grand Resort

I don't know. How would I find out? I just saw on the paperwork we are in the Grand Bravaro section

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,685 posts
110 reviews
3. Re: Be Live Grand Resort

We were in Block 9 BAvaro Section and LOVED it.. LAzy river in back with our own chairs Pool in front with a bar beach 1 min walk away.. There is a place on the beach to eat Breakfast and Lunch 2 min walk from Block 9.. Only longer walk would be buffet for dinner.. Mexican right beside the pool Brazalian where lunch is.. Was perfect for us 5 yrs old..

Cincinnati, Ohio...
3 posts
1 review
4. Re: Be Live Grand Resort

Did you have a view of the ocean? Did you do any excursions, and what was your room like? What did you think about the food, and what type of been did they have? Thank so much!

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,685 posts
110 reviews
5. Re: Be Live Grand Resort

No we did not have ocean view just the pool. Food was very good(Been to about 25 hotels in DR and it is one of the best).Rooom was great large with tub that had jets.. Didn do any excursions.. Not sure what about your last question..

St Louis, MO
Level Contributor
468 posts
10 reviews
6. Re: Be Live Grand Resort

We have stayed at the Punta Cana side 4 times and have loved each and every visit. The two sides share the main pool, beach, restaurant and staff. I wish I could help you with the Bavaro side but it was always more expensive and we wanted to be in the Block of rooms right next to the pool, so it worked for us. The food is quite good and the Brazilian steakhouse and Japanese are really delicious. The buffet for breakfast and lunch is good but (just like all buffets) it gets a little monotonous day after day. The evening buffets are themed and we really enjoyed them. We went parasailing which was organized right from the dive center located on the beach. We felt very safe. We also went ziplining through our tour operator. It was with Bavaro Runners and it was worth every penny! Would go again if the opportunity arises! We are saving to return to this property. Hopefully in the near future!

7. Re: Be Live Grand Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 30, 2014