We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limo to resort from airport?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rochester NY
Level Contributor
39 posts
78 reviews
Limo to resort from airport?

I searched limo companies in the forum but the responses seem old. Can someone recommend a LIMO company for transfer?

Bavaro, Dominican...
Level Contributor
1,506 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Limo to resort from airport?

The company you booked the vacation with can normally arrange that quite simply for you or you could have a look at http://prestige-limousine-service.com/

Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
3,927 posts
80 reviews
2. Re: Limo to resort from airport?

Do you mean the typical stretch limo or just a private transfer as opposed to a taxi?

Rochester NY
Level Contributor
39 posts
78 reviews
3. Re: Limo to resort from airport?

Typical limo. I did not book through an agency so I will need to book limo on my own.

Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
3,927 posts
80 reviews
4. Re: Limo to resort from airport?

I hope someone can help. I researched this myself and came up with nothing. I looked at the link from veritas, but did not see the typical limo, but maybe the poster know something that isn't obvious from the websitr.

Bavaro, Dominican...
Level Contributor
1,506 posts
10 reviews
5. Re: Limo to resort from airport?

There is a "typical" limo in the area seen it around a few times but not sure which company owns it sorry, the most common things in use by companies are black suv's which offer a very nice alternative (with all the speed bumps probably more comfortable as well) seen these with prestige, Olympus tours, found this site http://www.limousine-puntacana.com/ but don't know anything about them, the other one I have seen is with Amstar amstardmc.com/dominican_republic/transport.p… which is more of a limo bus.

Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
3,927 posts
80 reviews
6. Re: Limo to resort from airport?

We booked transfers through Caribbean Dream. I just checked their website and it lists private buses, minivans, cars and limos. Maybe they may have what you are looking for....

On
Level Contributor
3,388 posts
33 reviews
7. Re: Limo to resort from airport?

not sure if this is correct but I recall someone posting that an actual limo was a lot more expensive then a private transfer, is there a reason you want a limo and not just a car/suv to take you to your resort?

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
5,159 posts
27 reviews
8. Re: Limo to resort from airport?

sukie - read some of the OP reviews and I think you will understand!

Hartford...
Level Contributor
2,048 posts
121 reviews
9. Re: Limo to resort from airport?

DAT (dominican airport transfers) Had a couple of nice Black Escalades, as I'm sure many other trans companies do too. The website refers to Limo service, but this might just be a broad term for private transfer

10. Re: Limo to resort from airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 24, 2014