We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limo to resort from airport?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rochester NY
reviews: 78
Limo to resort from airport?

I searched limo companies in the forum but the responses seem old. Can someone recommend a LIMO company for transfer?

Bavaro, Dominican...
reviews: 10
1. Re: Limo to resort from airport?

The company you booked the vacation with can normally arrange that quite simply for you or you could have a look at http://prestige-limousine-service.com/

Warwick, Rhode...
reviews: 81
2. Re: Limo to resort from airport?

Do you mean the typical stretch limo or just a private transfer as opposed to a taxi?

Rochester NY
reviews: 78
3. Re: Limo to resort from airport?

Typical limo. I did not book through an agency so I will need to book limo on my own.

Warwick, Rhode...
4. Re: Limo to resort from airport?

I hope someone can help. I researched this myself and came up with nothing. I looked at the link from veritas, but did not see the typical limo, but maybe the poster know something that isn't obvious from the websitr.

Bavaro, Dominican...
reviews: 10
5. Re: Limo to resort from airport?

There is a "typical" limo in the area seen it around a few times but not sure which company owns it sorry, the most common things in use by companies are black suv's which offer a very nice alternative (with all the speed bumps probably more comfortable as well) seen these with prestige, Olympus tours, found this site http://www.limousine-puntacana.com/ but don't know anything about them, the other one I have seen is with Amstar amstardmc.com/dominican_republic/transport.p… which is more of a limo bus.

Warwick, Rhode...
6. Re: Limo to resort from airport?

We booked transfers through Caribbean Dream. I just checked their website and it lists private buses, minivans, cars and limos. Maybe they may have what you are looking for....

On
reviews: 32
7. Re: Limo to resort from airport?

not sure if this is correct but I recall someone posting that an actual limo was a lot more expensive then a private transfer, is there a reason you want a limo and not just a car/suv to take you to your resort?

New Brunswick...
reviews: 23
8. Re: Limo to resort from airport?

sukie - read some of the OP reviews and I think you will understand!

Hartford...
reviews: 121
9. Re: Limo to resort from airport?

DAT (dominican airport transfers) Had a couple of nice Black Escalades, as I'm sure many other trans companies do too. The website refers to Limo service, but this might just be a broad term for private transfer

10. Re: Limo to resort from airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 24, 2014