We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets in Punta Cana

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Athens, Greece
reviews: 45
Secrets in Punta Cana

Hi everyone!

I am planning our vacations (me & hubby) in Punta Cana in August and I would like some info about Secrets Royal Beach. I read many reviews but I still cannot figure out the kind of rooms and the differences between (their site is not that informative). Has anyone been there and so help me whta to choose? Thank you for your time co travellers!!

Chester, United...
reviews: 45
1. Re: Secrets in Punta Cana

Hi

If you check out my review you will find a link to a large photo album for it which should give you a good feel for the place

Apart from the Presidential Suites all the other have the same interior so it is only the view and if they are swim ups that varies. The pool view or swim ups are very nice. You want to avoid the tropical view rooms that face towards Paradisus Palma Real next door

sterling...
reviews: 2
2. Re: Secrets in Punta Cana

We just got back from Secrets last night. I will be posting some answers to some pre-trip questions later. But the room was a biggie for us too. We paid the basic cost and got garden view too. We had building 4. This is the first building closest to lobby opposite side of service road buildings. Our exact room # was 4310. Building 4, floor 3, room 10.. I would recommend 3rd floor because of the view, AND there are elevators which we didn't know until getting there.

3. Re: Secrets in Punta Cana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 24, 2014